- 2 -

—————
A/N
I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YOU BELIEVE A COMMENT I HAVE SAID IS TOO MUCH, PLEASE DM ME AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT
__________

—————A/NI APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YO...

"Suffering at the hands of fate, may just be the worst feeling, but I'm glad I got to see you"
- Author
__________
TAEHYUNG

    The boy sighed as his feet collided with the cement again and again. Like a rhythm that he didn't exactly want to play. He didn't understand why his college made physical education mandatory, when some people were only here for three days of the week. Taehyung didn't exactly mind it, but when it came to running around the oval until you can't breathe, he found something fundamentally stupid about it.
    He felt as if he were getting made to do physical educational to make himself presentable in this world. As if he were a toy on display waiting to be picked because he was "presentable" and "perfect". He wasn't going to lie, he knew he was above average when it came to looks, he even used it to his advantage around certain people.
    But he wished he could just die. He wished he could run to the indoor pool, dive in from the highest diving board and just stay under that water until he was forced to open his mouth. He wished he could drown in a pool of his own despair, where he could find happiness in his problems.
    He gave a sidelong glance towards the building before he stopped. Maybe he could do it. Maybe he could actually run into that building and never come out until someone found his body. He took one step towards the building before he found a pair of chocolate brown eyes staring him down and a bunny smile playing at the boy's lips.
    "Taehyungie, is that really a good choice? Turn around and don't think that again, please" Taehyung was shocked to see the other boy's eyes beginning to spill tears.
    "Who did you loose?" Taehyung asked, he knew that looking in the boy's eyes, he saw it in his own every time he looked in the mirror.
    "My mother, she wasn't very good to me, but she was all I had, I'm all alone" the boy said, causing Taehyung's eyes to water.
    "I'm here, as long as you never leave me, I'll never leave you, what's your name?" Taehyung asked taking a step closer to the boy.
    "I can't tell you that, you'll come looking for me, we're not ready for that yet" he said, causing Taehyung's eyes to widen.
    "You're real? As in, you are alive...but your also in my imagination?" He asked, before he could get an answer, the boy smiled and disappeared.
    "Who are you?" Taehyung whispered.
    You're the only one who actually cares, why can't I know your name?

As my fingers slide along the keys, I think, what would it be like if you were still here - Author_________JUNGKOOK

- Author
_________
JUNGKOOK

Jungkook watched himself in the mirror as his feet moved to the rhythm of the upbeat song. His dance teacher walked around the small group of four, his eyes seemed to always run over Jungkook, which made the younger boy uneasy. He didn't want to fail at the one thing he needed.
"Okay, stop right there" their teacher snapped, turning the music off and crossing his arms over his broad chest.
"Jimin, your being too graceful, this dance is all about being sensual, not a little butterfly, Taemin, same problem, Ten, your pretty good, just a few points you could work on, lastly Jungkook" his instructors beady eyes fell on him.
"Yes sir?" He asked, feeling a lone bead of sweat falls down his face.
"Your body works in wondrous ways, you fit all choreography, something very rare in this industry" Jungkook let out a relieved sigh.
"Thank you sir, your words mean a lot to me" he said bowing.
"Okay, lets wrap it up for today" their instructor says, before turning away and dropping down in front of his bag.
The rest of the boys do the same, Jungkook walked over to his bag and began packing his water bottle and towel back into it when his sleeve kept getting in the way. Without even thinking, he pushed both sleeves up on his arms causing his scars to be exposed. When he began packing again, a small, fragile gasp sounded from beside him.
Jimin's eyes were focused on his scars, the tears that began to form in his eyes visible in the dim light.
"I- Jimin..." Jungkook began, only the older boy dropped to his knees, tears spilling from his eyes.
"Why? What is so bad in your life that you have to ruin yourself for it?" He asks, leaving the younger boy speechless for a second.
"Jimin- you wouldn't understand" Jungkook says softly, looking away as he began packing his bag again.
"Like hell I would, Ive got bruises and scars to show for it myself, now explain" he said, his voice harder than before.
"I was in a car crash a few weeks ago... I lost my mother, she was all I had" Jungkook whispered, looking back into Jimin's eyes.
"Would it be weird to say you have the same story as someone I know?" Jimin asked slowly, wiping his tears.
"No, but I don't think their story is as bad as mine" Jungkook said, briskly as he grabbed his bag and walked away from the older boy who sighed as he watched the younger boy's receding back down the hall.
"You're wrong about that, his story's worse" Jimin says sadly, thinking about his best friend who he hadn't seen in a few days.
Maybe their story's weren't so different.

__________
A/N
THANKS FOR READING ANOTHER CHAPTER OF THIS CRAPPY STORY 😂😂 ALSO, JUST SO YOU KNOW, TAEHYUNG AND JUNGKOOK WONT MEET FOR A WHILE, ALSO, PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ON THESE CHAPTERS THANK YOU
___________