- 13 -

—————
A/N
I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YOU BELIEVE A COMMENT I HAVE SAID IS TOO MUCH, PLEASE DM ME AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT
__________

—————A/NI APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YO...

He smiled, because the boy smiled
- Author
__________
TAEHYUNG

His back felt lighter as he pulled his bag off his shoulders and placed it into his locker. Thankfully the lady in the office was very understanding when it came to his conditions and gave him a map of the school. Now all he had to do was follow the map around campus until he found his right classes.
His first class was thankfully music. Although he didn't feel that happy since he was now in a lower level math class. A few weeks of slacking really brought so many consequences that he didn't even know were possible. When he entered his music class, he felt awkward. The kids staring at him made him feel like he was fresh meat.
Jimin smiled at him from his seat near the door and pointed to the chair next to him. He smiled thankfully at the older and walked over to him, taking his seat next to the boy and placing his music book down on the desk. Even though he had sat down, he could still feel eyes on his back like a target.
"You okay? You seem jumpy" Jimin says, causing Taehyung to look at him and smile reassuringly.
"I'm fine, just thinking about this guy that randomly showed up at my house last night and then ran away after I opened the door" he replies, smiling slightly before opening his book and picking up his pen.
    "Huh... strange" Jimin says, his mind seemingly elsewhere.
    Taehyung didn't mind that the boy wasn't paying attention to him. He was actually glad in a way, at least one person didn't have their eyes on him. Once the class started, he was thankful, because everyone's eyes seemed to turn away from him.
    He felt almost bored to an extent throughout the first twenty minutes of the class. After studying to catch up, he had unknowingly gone a few classes ahead and now he had nothing to do, so, after a long period of thinking, he just stood up with his book and pen and walked out of the classroom.
    He knew he would have to explain it to Jimin once he saw the older boy again, but for now, he was free to roam the campus as he wanted. His next class wasn't until the afternoon, so he had three hours to himself to think and hide from eyes of everyone.
    Without a thought, he headed down the hall and found himself climbing the stares that led to the roof. He didn't exactly know why he was lured to that place, he just felt the need to go up there, as if something were tugging him. Maybe there was a part of him that was pulling him towards the old rusted door that now lay ahead of him.
    With a rough shove, he pushed the door open and a gust of wind hit him heavily, causing him to use the door for support. When he finally stood up properly, he could see a boy laying down on the cement maybe twenty feet in front of him. The boy had his earphones in and he seemed to be in his own world.
    The thing that caught his attention, was the fact that he was the same boy he had encountered the night before.

You're strange, different, and everything I need
- Author
___________
JUNGKOOK

The sun was almost blinding. Almost. He didn't mind it though. Was used to it in fact, seeing as he spent most of his hours laying on the roof, listening to one of his many favorite songs. It just seemed today, he was more in thought than usual. His mind was playing the moment from the night before.
He still couldn't believe it, even now when he thought about it, his heart fluttered. Somehow he had managed to become attached to Taehyung, a boy he knew little to nothing about, yet he look exactly like the boy he couldn't stop imagining. Well, he couldn't imagine him now.
He sighed and focused on the music blaring in his ears. His phone was playing Sober by his favorite band, Big Bang. He smiled slightly at the thought of the group who had given him so much courage to be himself. He suddenly wondered where that courage had went. Now he was leading a nice girl on, one that had sent him a good morning not a few hours before hand.
He was cut from his thoughts when suddenly it became darker, his eyes opened slowly to find a figure leaning over him. At first he thought the figure to be an angel, the way the sun created a yellow glow around them, their face hidden in shadows. He was mesmerized.
"I knew I was good looking, but not this good looking" the figures voice was deep, it sent a shiver down Jungkooks spine.
"Wh-who are you?" Jungkook asked, flustered by the figures affect on him.
"Ah, I think I should be asking you that, you were the one who showed up on my doorstep last night and then ran" this brought Jungkook out of his daydream and he sat up quickly.
Their foreheads collided.
Both boys pulled away, clutching their forehead in pain. A small groan escaped from Taehyung's lips and causes Jungkook to look over at him with wide eyes. He was right. It was an angel that had been leaning over him, one that made him feel so many different things.
"Why do you make me feel this way?" He whispered to himself, only it seemed the older boy heard him.
"Ah, so you have a crush, that's what it is" Taehyung says, rubbing his forehead and sighing.
"Excuse me? Who has a crush on who? I'm seeing someone, a girl, I only wanted to know you because your best friend is my best friend, I only ran away because you look like someone I used to know, that's all" Jungkook said, acting as if everything was fine.
"Okay, well my names Taehyung, you are?" Taehyung held his hand out, which Jungkook gladly took.
"Jungkook" his voice was quiet and it made Taehyung smile.
"You're pretty cute" Taehyung says, winking at the younger, who blushed in return.
This was the start of something new
(A/N Lowkey remembering HSM)

__________
A/N
HELLO, ANOTHER CHAPTER DOWN, I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ONE. PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT, THANK YOU FOR READING THIS ONE
___________