- 29 -

Oof this will be the hardest chapter to write so far, I hope you enjoy, I have added ikon's Goodbye Road to this chapter because it, in a way fits this song a lot, I hope you enjoy! 😫🙌🏼

—————
A/N
I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YOU BELIEVE A COMMENT I HAVE SAID IS TOO MUCH, PLEASE DM ME AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT
__________

—————A/NI APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YO...

- Goodbyes from me to you
__________________
JUNGKOOK
*FIRST POV*

    Tears fell down my face as I stood in front of the group. The people surrounding me were people close to Taehyung, only six others stood before me, funny, he would have loved the small gathering.
    "Taehyung sent me a letter, he knew what he was doing, and... fuck..." I try to speak but only I can't, he was so special and now he's gone.
    "Jungkook, you don't have to" Jimin says, but I don't listen, this is for Taehyung, a day to remember him.
    "I remember one of the nights we stayed up late, not caring that we had classes at six in the morning, he told me something and I wish he had kept his promise, he told me 'when Christmas comes around, let's spend it together, just us' he was never good with promises, but I still loved him, I still do
    "His smile was something I could always look forwards to seeing, his dream was to see me become an idol, and I said my dream was for him to stay by my side forever, I guess both our dreams are crashing down on us" I say, causing Jimin to step forwards and place a hand on my shoulder.
    "Jungkook, look at the sky" Jimin says, an I do, it's so bright and blue today, as if the sun knew how to piss me off.
    "Right, days like this are gloomy in the movies" I whisper, wiping a few stray tears away.
    "No you idiot, Taehyung always loved the sun and when it was bright, what better day to have his funeral, because no matter where he is, if he's in this plane or another astral plane, if he's up in heaven, he's still right here, watching the light shine with that boxed smile of his" Jimin says, and he's right, it's a perfect day for Kim Taehyung's funeral, and a great day to celebrate his memory.
    "He gave me a letter, he said to tell you why he did it, it was because of the accident Jimin, he lost his memories of it and it came back too fast, he began hallucinating, he couldn't take it and I never saw" I say, Jimin's arms wrapping around me tightly, comforting me.
    "No one saw, he should have been an actor, he was great at it... but I'm one hundred percent sure it was not your fault, because he loved you more than anything, he also gave me a note addressed to you, but you're not allowed to open it until you're standing in front of a crowd, so do what you love Kookie, that's what he wants" Jimin says, I guess he's a true inspiration.

_____________
A/N
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER, I DONT THINK I WENT INTO MUCH DETAIL BUT OH WELL, SORRY IF ITS BAD 😅😅
_____________