- 24 -

A few chapters ago I said you should listen to PLT, if you have listened, thank you! But I suggest you also listen to Villains solo song Manitto, I'm in love with it, like his whole EP is fire, you should listen to it as well, but I love Manitto a lot. One thing that I love about PLT is the fact that they're so unique and different and it's such a good vibe, sorry I'll start writing now.

—————
A/N
I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YOU BELIEVE A COMMENT I HAVE SAID IS TOO MUCH, PLEASE DM ME AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT
__________

—————A/NI APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YO...

Hurting myself is easier than hurting you
- Author
___________
TAEHYUNG

    He laughed. He smiled. He seemed to be perfect. But inside... he lied. He cried. He prayed for something better. Though of course, he came to no avail. His smile was tight once again as he watched his lover sleep, his heart sped up at the thought of seeing the sight every morning.
    He hadn't planned on staying the night, but when Jungkook invited him to his home cooked dinner, he couldn't resist that cute smile. Then they ended up talking about topics that were so random, and make outs that were filled with love. But what love lasts?
    Taehyung had been doubting his sanity lately, he would see them. His family wherever he looked. He was starting to think his imagination and reality were the same, he wasn't even sure Jungkook was real anymore.
    He let his eyes roam the younger boy's face once more before he looked around the room. His heart dropped when he noticed one of them. One of the things that haunted his every step, the thing that hid in the shadows of his deepest thoughts.
    "Go away, go away, go away, please leave me alone" Taehyung whispered, his cries got louder as he repeated them, his hands finding their way to his hair and digging deeply into them.
    "Babe?" Jungkooks morning voice rang through Taehyung's ears, but he didn't fully hear him, still curled up in a ball, trying to become as insignificant as he could.
    "Please leave me, please, go away" Taehyung whispered, like another plea, this time waking Jungkook up fully.
    Taehyung faintly felt the younger boy's arms wrap around him and he could hear him yelling his name, but it was as if they were in a tunnel. Taehyung on one end, Jungkook on the other. Taehyung could feel the darkness pulling at him, he was standing in it, and like always ,Jungkook was surrounded by light.
    "It's okay, I'm fine, I'm sorry" Taehyung whispered, looking up at the younger and smiling widely, he shouldn't concern the younger.
    "What happened? You were crying Tae" Jungkook asked, concern written on his face as he watched the older wave the situation off.
    "Nothing, just a bad dream sorry" Taehyung laughed slightly, only for Jungkook to push the older down slightly aggressive.
    "Don't lie to me Tae... you've been acting weird lately, I thought we agreed to tell each other everything"Jungkook says, although it was a simple statement, it was like an arrow to Taehyung's already fragile heart.
    He couldn't help but break down. Right in front of the person he hoped to not be weak in front of.

__________
A/N
I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER, I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE ON TIME IN THE NEXT FOLLOWING DAYS BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF WORK, BUT I WILL TRY MY HARDEST, ALSO IM WRITING A LUWOO BOOK AND I THINK I'LL STARTING PUBLISHING IT SOON SO IF YOU LIKE NCT AND YOU LOVE LUWOO THEN I HOPE YOU READ, THANK YOU!
__________