- 20 -

His smile was the only thing that made him happy, so to see him cry, was heartbreaking- Author________TAEHYUNG

- Author
________
TAEHYUNG

    The tears that began flowing down his face alerted the younger boy. Jungkook quickly wrapped his arms around Taehyung, causing the older boy to laugh slightly.
    "Sorry, I didn't mean to start crying" Taehyung whispers, causing Jungkook to shake his head and lift Taehyung's face up to his by his chin.
    "Tell me why you did" his eyes were so filled with love and devotion that Taehyung sighed.
"No one has ever done this for me before, but I feel like I can't live up to your expectations of what I'm able to offer you" his voice cracked again and Jungkook quickly pulled the older boy in for another hug.
"Taehyung, I have no expectations from you, I just want you to be you, that's who I like, not someone you pretend to be for me" Jungkook says kissing Taehyung's head and pulling back to cup the oldest face delicately.
"You mean that?" Taehyung whispers, causing Jungkook to smile sadly.
"Taehyung, you are absolutely beautiful to me just the way you are, so don't ever think you have to change that, because you don't, I promise you that" Jungkook says, before gently leaving soft kisses over Taehyung's face.
He began at the older boy's forehead, before he kissed down the bridge of Taehyung's nose. His kissed the tears that were still falling, away. He kissed the boy's cheeks that he loved so much, and his chin. Before he pulled away, as if asking the older for permission. Taehyung didn't give it, instead he lent forwards himself.
The kiss was soft, and sweet, it was filled with so much love that neither of the boys wanted to pull away. But they had too, because Jungkook insisted that if they stood there any longer, the food would be eaten by the ants.
"So let them eat it, I would stand here with you forever if I could, because you're all I need" Taehyung whispered, causing Jungkook to burst into a grin and pick the older up.
"Well aren't you a romantic?" Jungkook asked, causing Taehyung to laugh as Jungkooks arms wrapped around his torso, keeping him there.
"You don't look too bad from this view" Taehyung says jokingly causing Jungkook to scoff.
"Don't I look good in all views?" Jungkook asks smugly, before placing Taehyung gently on the ground.
"True, but I like this one best, let's me see the sparkles in your eyes" Taehyung says, causing Jungkook to laugh.
"I don't have sparkles in my eyes" he says defensively, causing Taehyung to smirk.
"Don't lie! You know you do!" Taehyung says giggling, causing Jungkook to turn away, acting annoyed.
"Oh you're gonna get it!" He yells causing Taehyung to laugh and run across the clearing towards the neglected food.
Jungkook runs after him and it soon becomes a game of tag. Which leads to them on the ground, out of breath and looking up at the stars, snuggled together as their feet tangle in with the soft grass.
"This is the most fun I've had in ages... thank you Jungkook" Taehyung whispers, to his avail he gets no response, so he looks up to find Jungkook fast asleep, and his heart does flips.
"I hope this can last, because without you I can't" Taehyung says sadly before laying back down and snuggling into the warmth of Jungkook, not knowing that the younger wasn't as asleep as he thought.

____________
A/N
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER, I WANTED TO MAKE IT CUTE AND STUFF BEFORE I BRING IN MORE SHIT, BUT YOU DIDNT HEAR THAG FROM ME, THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER, DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!
_________