- 17 -

—————
A/N
I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YOU BELIEVE A COMMENT I HAVE SAID IS TOO MUCH, PLEASE DM ME AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT
__________
**NOT EDITED**

—————A/NI APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YO...

It were as if they were meant to be
- Author
__________
TAEHYUNG

    Jungkook was sitting next to him. The silence was nerve racking, neither wanted to talk and yet neither wanted to leave it. The younger wanted to say something, Taehyung was sure of this. Just as he was sure that the younger boy wasn't upset about the girl he had been 'in a relationship' with, walking away twenty minutes ago.
    The younger was probably thinking about the looks that people had given them when Taehyung was concerned. He wondered why the world was as it is, was it such a bad thing for physical contact to comfort another? Was it so bad to be in love... because that's what he had come to the realization of the minute Jungkook cried.
    He wanted to protect the younger boy, and have the younger protect him. Because he was only himself around Jungkook, and he only worried about Jungkook. The butterflies that erupted whenever the younger smiled was a feeling he wanted to get used to, one he wanted every time he woke up.
    Before he could speak up, Jungkook cleared his throat, causing Taehyung to look at him, watching as the younger stood up and stretched. He was beautiful in so many ways, ones that he didn't even think were possible.
    "I- I better head back to my dorm... have a lot of homework to-" before the younger boy could finish, Taehyung had stood up and placed his hand on the younger boy's cheek.
    They were silent once again.
    "Stop running away... we are safe here, you and I, so tell me what you've been trying to tell me for the last twenty minutes Kook" Taehyung says sternly, noticing the younger boy's eyes flicker to his lips.
    "I-I was the other survivor hyung" Jungkook whispers, a stray tear finding its way down his face as Taehyung's goes blank.
    The older boy removes his hand from Jungkooks face and slumps back down on the chair. He could remember. His father yelling at his mother. The slap. The lights. The tires screaming. His scream.
    He could see Jungkook in front of him, crying and talking to him. But he couldn't move. He had witnessed their death. That was something he couldn't handle before. And he couldn't now. He looked at Jungkook but he could only see the evil imagination that he had created.
    "Kookie... I saw you... but he wasn't you..." Taehyung whispers, the younger boy sits up and cups his face.
    "What do you mean hyung? Please tell me" the younger said, his voice cracking.
    "He helped me grieve... but he was evil... he looked just like you-" suddenly before he could finish what he was saying Jungkooks lips were on his.
    It was sudden and he was too shocked to even register what was happening until the younger pulled away, leaving him cold and scared. That's how he felt without Jungkook to keep him tied down.
    "Sorry" Jungkook said, but Taehyung didn't reply, he only brought the younger boy's face closer again and kissed him back.
    They sat there for god knows how long.... but they didn't care.

They shared a love that only the stars could align- Author__________JUNGKOOK

- Author
__________
JUNGKOOK

    His lips were so sweet. They held a tinge of roughness as they were met time and time again with Jungkooks own. They didn't know how long it had been since they had found their way to Taehyung's apartment, both had been smiling like girls. All they knew was that they were together. Taehyung's legs wrapped around the younger boy's hips.
    Jungkook had his hand cupped around Taehyung's neck and their lips and tongues fought against each other gently. Finally they pulled apart. Smiling like idiots again as they caught their breaths.
    "Who knew you were such a good kisser hyung" Jungkook says, smirking at the older boy.
    "Who knew you were a top under all those tears" Taehyung retorted smirking back.
    "Who knew I'd walk into my two best friends eating each other's faces off" a voice sounded, causing them to jump and turn, finding Jimin standing there smugly.
    "Jimin... um..." Taehyung begins only to be cut off by the older.
    "Cut it Tae, I knew it would happen, I mean whenever I msg Kookie of you, you're always saying "hanging with Tae" or "Hanging with Kookie" you two weren't separated at all" Jimin says grinning mischievous at the two boys.
    "Don't worry, I won't tell your naughty secret" as that leaves his mouth, Taehyung is off Jungkooks lap and on top of Jimin, tickling him and causing him to laugh.
    Jungkook just sat there, smiling at his best friend and the boy he liked playing around and laughing. Somehow he knew everything would work out, even though his suicidal thoughts corrupted most of his mind still, he knew soon Taehyung would corrupt it more.
    "Kookie?" The voice suddenly brought him out of his reverie and he smiled into the older boy's mocha eyes that he loved so much.
"Yes Tae?" Jungkook reply's, a small smile playing on his lips as he watches the boy, not noticing that Jimin was still watching them as well.
"What does this make us?" Taehyung asked, his voice soft, but the question was one that Jungkook knew was very important to them both.
"Well..." Jungkook thought for a moment before smiling "I'll meet you back here in an hour... okay?" Jungkook asked standing up, causing both Jimin and Taehyung to look at each other.
"Oh and wear something nice" Jungkook said before rushing out of Taehyung's apartment and towards his own apartment building.
He wasn't just going to ask the boy straight up, he was going to show how much he cared.

________
A/N
THANK YOU FOR READING ANOTHER STORY, IVE DECIDED IM NOT GOING TO EDIT THESE UNTIL AFTER THE BOOK IS FINISHED, WHICH WILL MOST LIKELY BE SOON, SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND TAKE CARE, ALSO IT WOULD MEAN SO MUCH TO ME IF YOU COMMENTED AND VOTED, THANK YOU!
___________