- 18 -

—————
A/N
I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YOU BELIEVE A COMMENT I HAVE SAID IS TOO MUCH, PLEASE DM ME AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT
__________

—————A/NI APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YO...

This moment is ours only, no one else can take it
- Author
_________
TAEHYUNG

    As the younger boy walked out of the apartment, Taehyung couldn't help but turn his eyes towards his best friend who was still sitting on the ground a few feet away from him. The older boy just shrugged before standing up, and walking towards his bedroom, leaving Taehyung even more confused.
"Aren't you going to get dressed? He did say to wear something nice" Jimin calls, popping his head around the corner.
"But I'm afraid... is this okay?" Taehyung asks, bringing his knees to his chest, and smiling sadly.
"Tae, this is the first time in a long time I've seen you happy..." Jimin says walking back over to the younger and crouching down in front of him.
"I remembered Jimin... I was there, I saw them die... i couldn't breathe when Kookie told me he was the other survivor..." Taehyung whispers, Jimin quickly wraps his arms around Taehyung.
    "Taehyung... I don't know if you realized, but that boy cares for you so much... and so do I, before you were alone, you aren't now, let us help" Jimin says quietly, his words sink in for Taehyung and he truly believes his words.
"And Yoongi and Jin can help too? Could I even become better friends with Namjoon and talk to Hoseok?" Taehyung asked, pulling back from Jimin who smiled.
"You can talk to all of those people, and you have mine and Jungkooks support one hundred percent" Jimin says, causing Taehyung to smile.
"Let's go get ready Hyung... I have a date to get to" Taehyung says before jumping up and rushing into his bedroom, Jimin on his heels.
It didn't take long for them to find the perfect outfit and Jimin was proud of himself. He had helped the boy choose a nice pair of dress shoes that fit perfectly with his black dress pants. The belt that held them up was simplistic, yet a perfect accent against the plain white shirt. Lastly, the white shirt was interrupted by a nice denim jacket that helped create the masterpiece.
"Thank you so much Hyung! I look so good... should I start watching my fashion more?" Taehyung asked, causing Jimin to grin.
"I can already see that Jungkooks opinion means a lot to you" Jimin says, noticing the blush that covers Taehyung's face right afterwards.
"Who would have thought he was a top though?" Taehyung asked biting his lip at the thought of Jungkook.
Before Jimin could reply, there was a knock at Taehyung's apartment door, causing the two boys to look at each other.
Jimin was the first to move, leaving Taehyung a nervous wreck in his room.
This was going to be his first date...
With Jungkook...

________
A/N
I HAVE KINDA DECIDED TO CHANGE THE WAY I DO IT, LIKE WRITE ONLY ONE POV FOR EACH CHAPTER BECAUSE IM A PRETTY BUSY PERSON ESPECIALLY SINCE I HAVE ASSESSMENTS ATM, SO THIS WOULD HELP A LOT MORE, DW THERE WILL BE A JK POV OF TJIS PART XD
_________