- 15 -

—————
A/N
I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YOU BELIEVE A COMMENT I HAVE SAID IS TOO MUCH, PLEASE DM ME AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT
__________

—————A/NI APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YO...

His brain hurt, so did his heart, but only one person could make it go away. Was that a sin?
- Author
_________
TAEHYUNG

Finally. Finally he could relax, he could actually sit down and smile without having to worry about his grades slipping or failing his one shot at a future. But it also meant he was able to think. Something he hadn't done since the day in the hospital garden. Now he wished he had asked Jungkook to come over, even though they had only known each other for a week, there was something about them that made it seem as if they were old friends.
Maybe they were. He couldn't remember though, and Jungkook always seemed as if he recognized him in some way. Though neither thought to bring it up when they were alone. All they did was laugh and tell stories, sometimes even cry when Taehyung began one about his family. They were there for each other and that's all he cared about.
In that one week, Jungkook had practically lived at his house, wanting to be closer to him. Now he was back at his apartment that was ten minutes away and Taehyung wished that he would come back, to stop the tears that were flowing down his face. To smile at him and send those butterflies flying in his stomach that he so desperately wanted to ignore.
Except he couldn't.
Not when they consumed him. Not when they formed only around the boy or if he appeared in his thoughts. He had become obsessed with that bunny like smile, that even now, when he was crying, sent his heart pounding. Suddenly a ding sounded from the phone next to him, causing him to quickly wipe his tears and pick the object up.
As fate had it, the younger boy had messaged him.

KOOKIE 💕👀

KOOKIE 💕👀
- Hey, idk why, but I got a feeling
That you were upset... you Alg?

TAEHYUNG 😳😘
- ...I was contemplating sending you
'I'm fine, no need to worry' but I can't
stop crying... I miss them Kookie...

KOOKIE 💕👀
- Hyung, I'm heading over right now
when I get there, I promise I will give
you the biggest hug in the whole of
history and we can sit down, eating
snacks while listening to classical
music and maybe watch a movie and
cuddle.

KOOKIE 💕👀
- I am here for you, A L W A Y S

TAEHYUNG 😳😘
- Thank you Kookie... even though
it's been a week, I'm glad you came
into my life... idk where I would be if you hadn't...