- 16 -

—————
A/N
I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YOU BELIEVE A COMMENT I HAVE SAID IS TOO MUCH, PLEASE DM ME AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT
__________
**NOT EDITED**

—————A/NI APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YO...

He was fine, as long as he wasn't alone
- Author
___________
TAEHYUNG

A sigh left his lips as he stepped into the room. The older man was sat in his leather bound chair and had one leg crossed over the other. Although he hadn't noticed Taehyung walked in because his whole attention was focused solely on the tall man sitting on the edge of his seat. Jin smiled at the man and Taehyung felt a sting of pain in his chest.
He wanted someone to look at him the same way the two men in front of him did. With a look full of love and cherish, one that made him feel whole and not as if he were nothing. For some reason, Jungkook popped into his head when he thought about it, the boy was probably the only person since he had gotten out of the hospital, to actually sit down and care about him.
"Taehyung! Are you listening?" Jin's voice brought him out of his thoughts and caused him to look at the older boy.
"Sorry, I was thinking about someone" Taehyung says, noticing the man from before was now gone.
"Have a seat, maybe we could talk about this person?" Jin asked, motioning the younger to the chair, the boy gladly took it.
"There's not really much to talk about, he's just someone that I care about, a lot" Taehyung says with a shrug.
"How does this person make you feel?" Jin's voice is soothing, it makes Taehyung want to tell him everything.
"Whenever we're together, all my worries fade away, if I'm ever upset I know he's there to protect me... his smile is... the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and the moment with him, seem to go by so slowly, as if we have all the time in the world to just be" Taehyung says, really thinking about the way Jungkook makes him feel whenever he's around.
"I see, and how long have you two known each other?" Jin asks, his pen was skillfully moving against the white paper as he wrote down notes.
"Well from what I know, I've known him for two weeks? But his face seems familiar, I always wonder if he's holding back something from before my amnesia" Taehyung admits, biting his lip.
"That's okay, maybe he's just worried you won't remember him, so he's starting again, so you two can find your way to each other once more" Jin says reassuringly, as if he's been in a similar situation.
"Do you think I'll ever remember?" Taehyung asks suddenly, trying to rack his brain to remember the weeks he missed.
"I think you just need something, or someone, to help you, do you have any old friends you can trust? Ones that you've known since childhood maybe?" Jin asks, giving the younger some ideas.
"Two, but ones back in Daegu and the other is too far away for me to reach, he's always busy with movies to even acknowledge me" Taehyung says sadly, thinking about his once closest friend.
"Maybe talk to the boy you trust now? You could always ask him if he knew you before" Jin suggests, before a clock goes off.
"I'm afraid our time is up, I'm sorry I wasted half of it with my boyfriend, he gets clingy when I'm the one working and not him" Jin says smiling as they both stand up.
"It's fine, I understand" Taehyung says assuring the older.
"Oh and Taehyung, if I were you, I would never let that boy of yours go... he may end up being the most precious person in your life" Jin says before Taehyung walks out, his world striking the younger hard.
He won't give the boy up, even if he had to die keeping that promise. He would.

He was too afraid to tell the truth to someone who deserved it

- Author
_________
JUNGKOOK

Jungkooks smile was tight as he sat down in the chair across from the girl he had been seeing for a few weeks. The fight that the two had a few weeks ago was still on his mind as he watched the girl. Her hair had gone from raven to a deep blue that suited her nicely, her eyes even have deep blue contacts in them, she looked like an anime girl.
The choker around her neck was the same blue as her hair and eyes and it looked like a dog had given it to her, although her mocha skin was perfect against it.
"Jungkook... I was wondering if you were being honest with me?" Although it's a simple question, his heart skips a beat in response.
    "What do you mean?" He asks, shifting in his seat before leaning against the table.
    "I mean that, we were going great, we talked almost everyday and you seemed to be happy, then you got into that fight and everything changed... your more excited when you leave" she says sadly, suddenly taking his hand in hers.
    "I guess we never really specified if we were a couple... but I think I like someone... I'm not sure yet but they're the first person in a long time that I've wanted to be with" Jungkook says, slowly taking his hand out of hers and smiling sadly as his fingers wrapped around his neglected cup of coffee.
"I see" she says, her smile is fake, he could tell.
He just didn't believe he could do it, shy away from his true feelings. Though that didn't mean he could accept them. His fresh cuts from last night were hidden under his jeans and every time they grazed against the fabric, he wanted to flinch. But he didn't. Instead he watched as the last thing he could hold onto walked away, leaving him to wonder.
How had it come to this? He didn't even know if he had feelings for Taehyung or not, but he also knew he couldn't lead that girl on. She needed someone that would smile whenever she smiled. That would laugh when she laughed. He couldn't. He could barely laugh at all these days. His self hatred had clouded so many parts of his mind that he could barely think.
He hadn't realized he was crying until he felt two arms wrap around him gently. He was glad he had told the boy to meet him afterwards. If he hadn't, he would have felt so alone, something he didn't want to feel anymore.
"Hey, Jungkook, you'll be fine, I thought you wanted this" Taehyung whispers after a while, pulling back to cup the younger boy's face.
"Can we go somewhere alone Hyung? I need to tell you something really important" Jungkook says, wiping his tears and lacing their hands together, pulling him down the street and away from the cafe.
Away from the disgusted looks on the faces that had been watching them. Because that's what he was now tied to. As soon as he let that girl go, he had subjected himself to peoples hatred and disgust. Yet, Taehyung's hand in his, was probably the only thing keeping him level and serious. Because he needed to tell the older the truth.

________
A/N
I FEEL LIKE IM SLACKING A BIT WITH THIS BOOK, BUT THEN I SUDDENLY GET INSPIRATION AND IM LIKE, YEAH LETS GO. IT ONLY LASTS FOR AT MOST, AN HOUR SO ITS EASY TO WRITE HALF A STORY, THEN I REALIZE OH I HAVE TO POST AND THE AMOUNT OF DRAFTS I HAVE GO DOWN AND DOWN AND I FEEL LIKE I CANT FINISH IT AND KEEP IT GOOD... AHH IM ANNOYED AT MYSELF
_________