- 8 -

—————
A/N
I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YOU BELIEVE A COMMENT I HAVE SAID IS TOO MUCH, PLEASE DM ME AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT
__________
!!!!! WARNING !!!!!
There is some mature content; I will not be writing smut, but there is still content that will be mature
!!!!! WARNING !!!!!

—————A/NI APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YO...

Strangers could be your closest friends
- Author
_________
TAEHYUNG

    Taehyung didn't care about the consequences. He needed this. So when Kai offered him an invitation back to his apartment, he took it in hopes they would continue their fun. They were now standing in the hallway, just outside the older boy's apartment and Taehyung couldn't hold his needs anymore.
    Before Kai could even try to unlock the door, Taehyung spun him around and pushed him against the door. Their lips melted and Kai's hand snaked around Taehyung's waist and down to his thighs, picking him up. Taehyung giggled, too drunk on the feeling of lust that he didn't care that he was straddling a boy he barely knew.
    Both became breathless as they kissed, wanting more. Except they couldn't have more unless Kai opened that damn door that was stopping their fun.
"Kai, open the fucking door" Taehyung growled causing Kai to chuckle.
"Calm down baby, you were the one who pounced on me" Kai said laughing, only causing Taehyung to smack him offended.
"So, you gonna let me down? Or are we just going to stay here and fuck in the hallway?" Taehyung asked, raising an eyebrow, a slight, playful smirk growing on his lips.
"I mean I wouldn't mind, my neighbors would" Kai said, grinning, only to be interrupted when the door he was leaning on opened.
Both boys fell in surprise, Taehyung still straddling Kai and Kai on the floor still shocked. The two boys looked up to find not only a surprised Jimin, but also a surprised Yoongi. Neither of the pairs said anything while Taehyung and Kai stood up, both awkwardly standing next to each other.
"Taehyung? Kai? What were you doing?" Jimin was the first to speak, causing Taehyung who was still obviously drunk, to giggle.
"Were you just doing it against the door?Why were you on his lap? Do you even know each other?" Jimin questions, causing Kai to grin awkwardly and scratch his neck.
"We were planning to fuck, I didn't know you lived together, so.... hi hyung!" Taehyung said happily grinning, too high and drunk to even care for his friends anger.
"You're drunk!? And you were planning to fuck a complete stranger? What is wrong with you?" Jimin yelled, causing Taehyung to go quiet instantly, afraid to even open his mouth.
    "Jimin, babe, calm down" Yoongi finally stepped up, causing a surge of anger to go through Taehyung all of a sudden.
    "Who are you to yell at me? Your talking about fucking a stranger, at least I don't fuck my ex who doesn't want me anymore!" Taehyung yells back, shocking both Jimin and Kai.
    "Because no one wants you anymore" a voice whispered in his ear, causing tears to instantly fall.
    Without another word, Taehyung ran out of the apartment. He kept running and running, away from that apartment with his best friends disappointed stare. Away from the his almost one night stand. Away from the boy that was now haunting him. His own imaginary creation.
    He was never alone.

 Curiosity killed the cat, that's why he never doubted anyone's shit- Author________JUNGKOOK

- Author
________
JUNGKOOK

    People walked past. Time kept going. But his life seemed to stop. The girl before him was pretty, she was sweet and kind. She also shared so many of his interests. Except he knew he could never love her, she didn't know that though. Would never know the dark secrets he was hiding. Never know the love she could possibly feel towards him in the future, would never be returned.
    "So you dance? What Do you want to be though?" Her question made him think for a second, what did he want to be?
    "I guess I'm not sure, I love dancing, I love photography, I love to sing... I don't think any of those go together" he said laughing slightly, the girl smiled as well.
    "Well you just need a little more time to find the right path" she says, he nods along somehow the conversations flowed easily.
    "How about you? What are you going to be?" Jungkook asks, causing the girl to look down to her lap, her long black hair falling over her face.
    "I want to be a doctor, my mother died a few years ago, and I wanted to save as many people as I could" she says sadly, looking back up at him with a sad smile on her face.
    "I understand, I lost my mother too, in a car crash, except she wasn't the best of mothers" Jungkook says chuckling sourly and leaning back in his chair.
    "I guess we have a lot in common" she says smiling slightly, causing Jungkook to grin and nod.
    "Um, it was nice talking to you, I'll definitely message you, but I have a class to get to" she says abruptly, standing up and walking away, leaving him to watch her leave.
    Something about her was different to most girls Jungkook knew, he felt as if they had more than just that stuff in common. Maybe she was also using him to get away from something. Maybe they were also closer than they realized.
    "She was very pretty, but are you sure you want to go there? Shes definitely not a guy" his voice was soft as he took a seat across from him, his angelic face staring at him curiously.
    "I'm sure, I need to be normal to love myself" Jungkook says sadly, looking away from the boy.
    "Jungkook, until you realize that you are normal, you won't be seeing me again, I'm sorry" this made Jungkook whip his head back to the boy.
    Only to find an empty chair of unkept promises. Once again. He was alone.

________
A/N
THANK YOU FOR READING ANOTHER SHITTY CHAPTER OF THIS I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER, HOPE YOU ENJOYED, THIS BOOK IS GOING VERY SLOWLY, BUT IT MAY SPEAD UP NOW!
__________