- 27 -

Oof, I've been getting into UNB a lot lately and I LOVE Black Heart, although I don't think the M/V suits it, it's just my opinion because the song seems so like, jazzy and hard hitting while the video makes it seem dark and boyish, it's just my opinion, but I love the song, and NCT 127's song Regular hit me, I love how Taeyong put Eminem lyrics in there, but idk, I don't feel so good about Jungwoo being in 127 with 3 other main vocalist, as he's one of my biases I gotta look out for him, sorry for rambling.

—————
A/N
I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YOU BELIEVE A COMMENT I HAVE SAID IS TOO MUCH, PLEASE DM ME AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT
__________

—————A/NI APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YO...

- Maybe some things just weren't meant to be
____________________
JUNGKOOK
*FIRST POV*

His laugh was tight. Something was off, although ever since we had slept together a few nights ago, he had changed. His posture was less confident and his eyes always had some sort of wall behind them. I knew I couldn't break it, no matter how hard I tried, he had changed. Maybe that's how it was meant to be.
If you think about it, Taehyung was brought to me by fate, I imagined him for so long and now that I have him, I can only imagine the possibility's of us. None of the endings work, no matter how hard I'll try I know I can never save him. Maybe that's why I'm here today, after that night, I feel like it was a goodbye that needed to be said. Because no matter how much I love him, I know I'm not enough.
If he wants to break up, I'll let him, but I have to tell him the options there, not because I want to know if he would, but because I know it will show I care. He knows I love him so much, so opening that box, will let him see that I love him enough to let him go, no matter how much my heart will break.
So, that's why I'm here, in front of his apartment door, waiting patiently for him to open it. Just as I'm about to knock again, the door opens, revealing a tired Taehyung, he must have been asleep.
"Kookie? I thought we weren't hanging out today, I have work" Taehyung says, scratching his head and leaning it against the door tiredly.
"I came to talk, about something important... maybe you should have a shower and we can go for a walk?" I say, earning a nod from him as he lets me in.
I wait patiently on his bed, thinking about the words that I'm going to use, about the way I'm going to explain this to him. I know he loves me, hell im even questioning if this is the right option at the moment, but from what I can tell, we rushed. Our love was so spontaneous that we didn't even notice it.
We had been imagining each other for weeks and when we finally met and talked, we fell for each other, not realizing just how quick it was. I cut my ties with that girl, and kissed him that same day, I think rushing is definitely the right word to use.
"Where are we going?" His voice cut me off, he was fully dressed and towel drying his hair, he looked so adorable.
"Just for a walk to the park, it will take a while so we should go" I say, pushing the towel off his shoulders and interlocking our hands, if this is our last time being together as a couple, I want it to be sweet and memorable.
"Okay, but what's this about exactly?" Taehyung asked, but I didn't answer, instead I pulled him even harder, we were running now and I can't stop.
I let go and I keep running, I know he's running after me, I hear his footsteps and I can't help the tears that fall from my eyes, I knew this wouldn't be easy. Finally I stop, finding myself at a lake, my hands clasp around the metal fence and I lean against it, my breathing heavy, he is right next to me now, out of breath as well.
"What the fuck Jungkook!? Why'd you just run like that?" Taehyung burst out, good he's angry, that's easier.
"You know I love you right?" I ask, looking into his eyes, I can see the concern, but he doesn't have to worry.
"Yeah, I'd be worried if you didn't" Taehyung says, of course he would be joking, he doesn't know it's serious yet.
"So you have to realize I'm doing this because I love you, and no matter what that will never change" I say, tears starting to produce again and I quickly brush them away, I have to be confident when I say it.
"You're scaring me Kookie" Taehyung says, stepping towards me, he's scared, I can hear it in his voice.
"I know you're not all there at the moment, I can understand, you've been through hell and back and I am so inspired by you, that's why I want to give you an option, an opportunity, a way out of all of this before you're gone forever, because I know this won't work, and it's selfish and stupid but I need to know that I'll see it coming" I say, tears falling down my face and shattering on the pavement below.
"An option? What do you mean?" Taehyung asks, stepping forwards again, only this time I step back, if he gets to close, I'll break, not him, me.
"If you want to leave me right now, you can, or you can promise me for a little while to stay, either way I will get hurt, but at least I know I gave you this option" I say... and that's it. I broke. He broke. Our love... in a way, shattered like my tears on the pavement.
I thought it was the right thing, I guess I was wrong again.

_____________
A/N
YEAH... ITS GETTING TO THAT POINT, THE NEXT FEW CHAPTER WILL BE VERY SAD AND IM JUST WARNING YOU, I WILL MAKE NO CHANGES TO THE END THOUGH BECAUSE ITS MY PLOT AND I HAVE BEEN THINKING IT OVER, I BELIEVE ITS THE BEST WAY I COULD END IT, SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND I HOPE YOU STAY TILL THE VERY LAST
_________