- 14 -

—————
A/N
I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YOU BELIEVE A COMMENT I HAVE SAID IS TOO MUCH, PLEASE DM ME AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT
__________
*NOT EDITED*

—————A/NI APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YO...

Someone as cute as you, should be protected in this world
- Author
__________
TAEHYUNG

    Taehyung smiled at the sight of the younger boy he had recently befriended. Although they had talked a lot in the past two days, he still wanted to know more and more about the boy who was starting to corrupt every corner of his mind. The said boy seemed especially excited today as he ran over to the older boy, his bunny smile wide.
    "Taehyung! Guess what!" Jungkook said excited, causing Taehyung to smile, he couldn't help it when the younger boy became adorable which was very rare it seemed.
    "What's up Kookie?" Taehyung asked, the nickname seemed to make Jungkook stop and blush, now that was a sight that made Taehyung's heart pound even faster.
    "Um... well... I-I got into your music c-class" the younger boy stutters, his face still scattered in red.
    "That's great Kookie, means I have more time with you" Taehyung says, deciding to tease the boy, who smiled happily.
    "You're the first person whose cared for me in a while" Jungkook says quietly, suddenly becoming serious.
    "Well I promise I won't leave" Taehyung says stepping forward, the two were extremely close now, and Jungkook seemed to notice.
    "H-hyung, why a-are you stepping s-so close" the younger stuttered again, flustered.
    "Do I make you blush?" Taehyung asks, using his fingers to pull the boy's face up to look into his eyes.
    "H-hyung" Jungkook wined, causing Taehyung to grin.
    "How do I make you feel Kookie? Does your heart beat fast in your chest when you look into my eyes? Does your smile widen when our eyes meet? Does your mind wonder just how such a beautiful person could live in this world? Because that's how I feel" Taehyung says before leaning forwards.
    The younger doesn't answer, only moves forwards too, just as their lips are about to meet-

    "HYUNG!" Jungkooks voice rang out through Taehyung's apartment, startling him awake, it seemed he had just dreamed about the younger boy again, the third time since they had met five days beforehand.
    "What is it Kookie?" Taehyung asked, his voice was raspy after just waking up.
    "You were... how do I say this? Breathing heavily in your sleep, and you kept mumbling 'cute' for some reason, is there a guy on your mind?" Jungkook asks smugly, a slight grin making its way on his face as he sits down in front of Taehyung.
    "Not in particular, I was dreaming about teacup Pomeranians, I wanna get one, maybe call it something like Yeontan" Taehyung says, thinking up a very good lie.
    "What hyung wants, Jungkook shall get, your birthdays next month right? It's nearly end of our first year! Let's promise to stay friends" Jungkook says cheerfully, causing Taehyung to smile.
"What's troubling you Kookie?" His voice was deep and serious, causing the younger to sigh.
"Me and the girl didn't work out, like always I went too overboard, I was just thinking about what would happen if we were to break up, then she actually did... am I that bad hyung?" Jungkook asks, bringing his knees to his chest.
"No Kookie, you're beautiful, you just don't know how to deal with girls much, you're young, you'll learn" Taehyung says, patting the younger boys knee.
Jungkook smiled sadly, and Taehyung could tell he was holding something back.

You're warm, I need warm in my cold world
- Author
________
JUNGKOOK

He sighed in contentment as the older boy's slim fingers gently ran through his hair. He was rested on the boy's laps, listening to him rant about some Kdrama playing. He wasn't particularly listening, he was more observing the older boy's features. The way his face was perfectly semetrical and the small mole that was barely evident against his sun kissed skin.
He felt something flutter inside him when suddenly the older boy's dark eyes were staring into his. He couldn't help but blush and turn away, towards the TV that had been neglected.
"Jungkook, why did you come over today?" Taehyung asked, causing the younger to scoff and sit up, instantly regretting it since the older boy's hand slid into his lap.
"Because I just lost my chance with the girl I like, now she won't answer my messages, why are girls mean?" Jungkook pouted, causing Taehyung to chuckle.
Suddenly, without any word of warning, Taehyung pulled Jungkook onto his lap, causing the younger boy to straddle his hips.
"Are you sure you like her?" Taehyung says, placing his hand on the younger boy's cheek.
Suddenly, something snapped in him. For some reason when it came to Taehyung he was a melted mess. At the moment, he didn't want to be. He wanted the older boy to feel at least a sliver of what he felt whenever they were together. So his smirked and grabbed the older boy's shoulders.
He pushed Taehyung down on the couch, hovering over the older boy, who seemed very out of breath all of a sudden.
"Are you sure you wanna ask me that?" Jungkook asked, causing Taehyung to sigh and look away, a faint pink scattered on his cheeks.
Before the older could answer back, the younger boy collapsed on him. His face snuggled into the older boy's chest as he hugged Taehyung's torso tightly.
"You okay?" Taehyung asked, getting a slight nod in return.
"I'm tired, just cuddle me idiot" Jungkook said, causing Taehyung to laugh, but he complied and wrapped his arms around the younger boy, who sighed in content.
"You're warm" the younger boy whispered before falling asleep, Taehyung cooed at the sight.
The nights to come would really define who they were.

__________
A/N
THANK YOU FOR READING ANOTHER ONE OF MY CHAPTERS, DO ANY OF YOU LISTEN TO STRAY KIDS? IF SO, WHOSE YOUR BIAS? MINE IS CHANGBIN 😆😆 HES SO ADORABLE!!! MY WRECKER IS JISUNG 😛 HOPE U LIKED THIS CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT THANK YOU!!
__________