- 21 -

—————
A/N
I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YOU BELIEVE A COMMENT I HAVE SAID IS TOO MUCH, PLEASE DM ME AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT
__________

—————A/NI APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YO...

Friends, he could actually smile with his friends
_________
JUNGKOOK

Jungkook was excited to go to his classes for the first time in ages, even though he would have to spend his first hour alone since Taehyung would be at the doctors, he was really excited for the hours afterwards.
It didn't take long for his first class of the day to finish and he was just heading out of the main campus building when a blonde, handsome angel came bounding towards him. Taehyung's boxy grin was enough to tell Jungkook that his session went better than he thought it would and that he had no reason to stress at all.
"Kookie! I made friends! Like actual people, can you believe it! ME! A social butterfly who refused to come out of my cocoon has officially come out!" Taehyung says excitedly as Jungkook laughs.
"I mean I thought you already were out, but okay" Jungkook jokes, earning a slap on his arm from the older boy.
"Yah! Not that type PABO! Jeez, I was happy" Taehyung says with a pout, he turns his back on Jungkook who laughs at his adorable boyfriend.
"When's your next session?" Jungkook asks deciding to change the subject as he wraps his arms around Taehyung's slim waist, it fit so perfectly in his arms.
"Friday, Jin said he could put me in for one session with him alone and the other in a group, you should come... I know you have pent up feelings about what happened" Taehyung says, leaning against Jungkook.
"I don't know, I kinda come to terms with fact that she's gone, like I said, she wasn't the best of mothers" Jungkook says, pulling away from Taehyung, causing the older boy to spin around and cup Jungkooks face with a concerned look.
"But she was still your mother, I lost my family too, it's okay to feel Kookie" Taehyung says, this causes Jungkook to scoff.
"Is that some shit they spout at your sessions? Because that's bullshit, I felt for weeks after her death, that lead to some fucked up shit Tae, drugs, getting into fights, hell I still have moments when I wish I could have them, but I can't, because that means that I go back to that place where I live for grief, that's not me Tae, I work it out on my own, and you being here is all I need" Jungkook says, earning a small nod from Taehyung.
"Okay, but the offer is always there, because I really care about Jungkook, and if you ever get hurt I won't cope, just promise me to tell me if anything is ever wrong" Taehyung says, causing Jungkook to wrap his arms around the boy's waist again and connect their foreheads.
"You promise me the same thing" Jungkook whispers, it was as if they were sharing secrets like two children with all the time in the world to keep them, but they didn't have all the time in the world.
"I promise" Taehyung says, not knowing just how much they would affect the younger in the future, because he knew he couldn't keep them, but Jungkook still believed them wholeheartedly.

_______
A/N
BIG OOF, I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS AND ITS SO FRUSTRATING BECAUSE I LOVE TO SPOIL SHIT IF IT AINT A SECRET SO FUCK, BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS STORY AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! THANK YOU FOR READING!
________