One Shots (4 of 5) Cleaning

Alex's 5! Jaiden is 4!

Keaton's *POV*

"Ok Jaiden, clean up your room, and I'll be back after I help your brother with his homework. (it's just a folder of tracing letters, its what I got in kindergarten..)

"Ok dad!" She smiled, then I heard things moving around immediately.

After about an hour of helping Alex with his homework, he was done and I was checking up on Jaiden.

"Jaid? Can I come in now?" I chuckled at her 'Keep Out Dad!' poster.

"I'm not done yet!" She whined. 

"Do you need help?"

"Yes!" 

"Ok." I smiled, then walked in. it was clean. But there was something funny in her room. Something Drew gave her. "What's with this?" I picked it up and saw there was a string attached. "Jaiden. What's with this?"

"What with what?" She gave me a weird look.

"Why's there a strig on the bear Uncle Drew gave you?" I raised my voice.

"I don't know." I followed it, and it led to under the blankets she had on her bed. Once I lifted it up, Drew was under the blanket and shot me in the face with silly string. I heard Jaiden laughing at me.

"Gotcha!! Jaiden played again the whole time!! I told her to distroy her room. Then I would clean it up for her this one time." Then Jaiden walked over to him.

"Where's my ten bucks?" She had a hand on her hip, foot tapping, and hand out.

"Ally rubbed off on her." Drew chuckled, then gave her a 10 dollar bill. Then she put it in her play purse and ran downstairs to get her snack she wanted earlier.

"Why'd you prank me?" I wondered.

"It's the 8 year anniversary from when I asked you to watch Ally!" He smiled, then I remember how that played out. He asked me, I nodded eagerly, then this whole thing happened.

"Well, you gave me a life now. And kids. So thank you." I smiled, "Now get to cleaning."