Confess

Ally's *POV*

"So what did you need to talk about?" I sat by Drew. "You looked worried as hell." I chucked and turned to my left, to face him.

"Ama asked me if I wanted to start a family."

"You said..?"

"I said yeah, I mean, I wouldn't mind to have a kid."

"It's hard. You have to keep watching their every move." 

"How bad is Alex?"

"He's gonna start walking very soon. We're all in trouble then." He chuckled at that, then got quiet. "Drew. You're going to be fine!"

"What if I drop the kid? What if I sit down and he or she falls behind the chair or couch?!" 

(A/N: That happened to my friend, Stwirt, when he was a baby...his dad did it!)

"Remember when you first held Alex?"

"Yes. I remember it like it was yesterday."

"Just hold your child like you held Alex."

"You're good at advice." He chuckled, then leaned back.

"So why'd she bring it up?" I flipped a few channels, then looked at him before seeing Keaton walk very cautiously with Alex laying his head on the left side of his ribs.

"I have no clue.." He sighed, and slumped even more.

"Do you think..?"

"She would've told me."

"Maybe Ama has a surprise."

"I guess." 

"What to do for yours and Alex's birthday." I rested my feet on the footstool.

"I'm scared about turning 25 for some reason." He chuckled.

"You want some wine?"

"Sure, but you can't have any."

"Shut up."

"Actually, grab me a beer." He winked.

"I'll your it down your pants douchebag." I gave him a beer, letting it fall onto his lap.

"So, just sticking with a water." He smirked and took a swing of beer.

"At least I'm not a drunk." I smirked, then took a sip of water.

"I'm NOT a drunk." He gave me a look.

"Oh, I'm wrong. You're a loser." I got up and helped Keaton make Alex a warm bottle.

"That's mean." Drew pouted then watched TV.

"Oh go hike or something." Keaton messed around with him.

"Cock." Keaton looked down.

"Ok shut up please."

"He is!"

"He's not a cock, he's just cocky, like you. And he just said something you like to do."

"Ok, fine. Us men are cocky." Keaton chuckle at Drew. "Sorry about almost beating your ass." He patted Keaton's shoulder, then asked to hold Keaton.

Alex attached to Keaton even tighter. "It's Uncle Drew." Keaton chuckled and Alex looked at Drew, then me, then Keaton before going to Drew.

"Hi.." Drew smiled and bounced him in his arms.

"You have nothing to worry about." I gave Drew the bottle.

"Yeah, but I'm extra careful because if something happens with him. You'll hate me."

"What happened when Keaton dropped him off for that time for Keaton and I."

"Alex started crying, I got him, made him a bottle, he got sick, gave him a bath, he slept with us, then I watched him for the day after Ama left for work."

"Seriously, you'll be an amazing dad." Keaton sat on the arm of the chair Drew was sitting in. "See, Alex is letting you give him the nappy bottle."

"And that's special?"

'I'm the only one that can do that."

"Ally can't?" I glared at a smiling Keaton.

"He throws a tantrum.."

"Haha! He's already owning up to Uncle Drew. Not Uncle Wes. Isn't that right?" After he was done, Drew bit on the tip, before standing up. Alex got down, and Drew held his hands, walking him to the kitchen, put the bottle in the sink, then picked him up. 

"Wanna put him to bed?" I leaned against the counter, sipping my hot tea. (A/N: I may have an addiction..)

"Uhh sure." He slowly walked upstairs with a half asleep baby.

"What am I going to do about Drew.." Keaton walked up beside me as I tilted my head back. Then gave me a glare.

"He knows what to do!"

"I know, but it's a newborn. And he'll be at home a lot since he's working from home now."

"Yeah. True. Let him hang with our DAUGHTER!"

"How do you know it'll be a girl?"

"I can tell."

"Wait till SHE brings her first boyfriend home, Alex and you hate him. Then Alex gets suspended for beating his ass for breaking up with her. Or you go into the school on your own."

"Alex and I will do that together."

"I'm scared now. But what if it's another boy?"

"You're screwed. Maybe you can show his girlfriend all the embarassing baby photos."

"Like I'd do that."

"You would."

"You're the girl in this relationship." I smirked sitting my mug in the sink.

"That's it." Keaton gently picked me up from mid-thigh, then laid me on the couch before tickling me to death.

"S-s-stop!!" I was laughing too hard.

"Why?!" Keaton gave me a grin, then pecked my lips. "Ok, I'm going to go look for jobs."

"Ok, have fun." I glared then focused on the TV.