Covers

Drew's *POV*

I took this more serious than anything in my entire life.

"Under the table now!" I ordered and the two men got under the table. I stood by the only exit and was the look out.

"Chadwick!" Someone yelled before thing went black.

Ally's *POV*

I went inside with Keaton after hanging out in the backyard.

"So, you want to go to my room I guess?"

"Yeah, hang out."

Soon we were lying on my bed, upside down and laughing about the most stupidest things.

"Allyson!" My mother screamed as I jumped. I flipped over and went down the steps, with Keaton following behind.

"Yeah?"

"Drew..' I lost it. I ran downstairs and grabbed my phone off the desk. My body was shaking and my hand were fiddling so fast I dropped my phone and broke down there in the floor.

"Shhhh, shhhh, shhh it's ok." Keaton held me in his chest and rocked us back and forth.

"I-I-I-is he ok?" I choked out.

"Someone needs to call the unit." Keaton looked at my mom then back to me. "it'll be ok." He kissed my head, and rested his chin on the top of my head gently.

"Th-thanks Kea-Keaton." I laid my head on his chest, I could tell he wasn't expecting it.

Keaton carried me up to my room and laid there with me while I called Drew's unit.

"Hi, this is Allyson Chadwick. I was calling to check up on Drew Chadwick . Would you happen to know anything on him or his condition?"

"Drew Chadwick you say?"

"Yes sir."

"Here he is." My heart bursted with happiness as I put him on speaker so Keaton could listen.

"Hello?" A deep scruffy voice muttered through the phone.

"Drew..." I smiled shyly at the phone.

"Ally! How are you?" He coughed out.

"Fine, Keaton's here!" I was worried for his condition, but he stopped coughing.

"Hey Drew." Keaton was nervous,

"Hey, taking care of my sister I hear?"

"Just like you wanted!"

"Thank you," He stopped talking for a second. Then told us he was alright.

***************

I had lightly fallen asleep just to see what Keaton would do.

Keaton's *POV*

I really like Ally, but I'm not going to take my chances, we're best friends. That's it.

"See you later Ally..love you." I kissed her forehead since she just fell asleep on my chest.

I walked downstairs to a worried as hell Ms. Chadwick. "Is Drew ok?"

"He's alright." I smiled at her as she hugged me

"Thank you Keaton for being there for Ally today."

"It was nothing. Drew wanted me to so I'm glad to help, anytime you or Ally need me, I'll be there!" I smiled before saying good bye and going to my house.

_______________________________________

It's 2 in the morning...lol your welcome :)