Results.

Drew's *POV*

"It's a concussion for now. Nothing major. She hit her head falling to the ground." The nurse told us. 

"When can she come home?"

"Two days at the most. But tomorrow is the actual day, unless she takes a turn for the worse. Which is rare." 

"Thank you," We sat there silent, Ally's body lying on the bed.

"Did I do this?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Why would you think that?" Keaton asked with Alex, asleep in his arms.

"I'm the one that yelled at her." 

"Stop thinking that Drew." Ama sort of shouted.

 "What's wrong?" I walked over to her.

"I'm tired of you always thinking that it's your fault! You've fought before, and I know it. She's stressed. And I know why." Keaton stared at me.

"What did she tell you?" He asked pissed off.

 "She got a job deal at a record label. But she doesn't know if she can fit that into her schedule. Having you as an immature husband, no offense."

"Non taken."

"And having a new son to add to that. Then there's your engaged bitchy ass brother. Those are her words!"

"I can take care of Alex, besides. I have to get a job too."

"Schedules." She pointed out.

"We could take care of Alex. He's easy." Drew looked at Keaton then back to me.

"I don't know." Ama mumbled.

"Why are you so negative about this?"

"Do you want Alex to think we're his parents. Then think Ally and Keaton are strangers?" Ama started to get pissed.

"No, but he's my nephew for now. And I'm going to take care of him."

"Go ahead." Then she got up and left.

"What was that for?" I walked back to my seat.

"Ama loves Ally, and hates to see you critizing yourself for something you clearly didn't do."

"You're against me tpp?" 

"And the parent thing is true. It would break my heart if Alex thought you were his father." Keaton spatted then walked out.

I took Ally's hand. "I'm so sorry sis..." I started to tear up. "I just want you to knoe, I'm trying my best here to keep our family together. But I can't hold on forever." 

"Drew?" Ama walked over to me.

"Huh, what?"

"What do you mean you can't hold on forever?"

"Ama, I can't take our family at war all the time. While I was away, it got worse. And it's my fault."

"No! It's not!" She shouted.

"I WENT TO WAR, YOU DIDN'T. I ALMOST DIED TWICE OUT THERE AND EVERYONE WAS WORRIED AS HELL. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE FOR MY MOM. BUT SHE'S GONE." I shouted at her then walked out. Getting glances, points, and stares.

"WELL YOU KNOW WHAT? IF OUR CHILD GOES TO WAR. THEN i'LL KNOW. i'M SORRY I WASN'T A MOM AT THE TIME!" Ama shouted from the door, then walked back into the room.

"If our child?" I mumbled under my breath.

Was Ama...

pregnant?

Heheheh