War

By the way, Alex is 11 months now :D

Drew's *POV*

"Just one week." I held onto Ama and rocked side to side slowly.

"Six days.." She chuckled and let go.

"Same difference." I smiled, then went to Alex. "Bye buddy." I held him close. "Don't grow up too fast.' I kissed his head, then handed him to Ama.

"Bye big brother.." Ally mumbled in the crook of my neck.

"Bye baby sister."

"Bye brother in law." Keaton gave me a hug instead of a hand shake like last time.

"Bye little one." I laughed and walked away slowly.

"Ehhhh!!" I heard Alex from behind. I turned to see him reaching out. "Oooooo!!!" (Trying to say Drew..)

"I'll see you soon bruddah." I pouted then went to the walkway. Then I started to hear a loud baby cry.

Ama's *POV* (Jesus, where have you been these past 1,000,000 years?!)

"Oooooo!!" Alex tried to get out of my grip. Then started crying badly when Drew walked away.

"Shhhhh.." I bounced him in my arms. He looked up at him. Red face, tears roling down fast, bottom lip trembling. "Wha?"

"Oo." He pointed in Drew's direction.

"He's gone gone." Then the tears came back. "Uhh Ally..how can I make him stop crying?"

"Let's just get to the car first." We all drove in Keaton's car, so once we were settled, Ally hooked her phone to a little screen behind her seat. Since I sat by Alex, I watched. Then saw Drew videos. I turned to Alex and saw him smiling like crazy.

"Oo Oo!!" He started shuffling in his seat.

"It's Drew, yeah." I smiled at him.

"His favorite uncle is..Drew." Keaton smiled at us while driving.

"What'll Uncle Wesley say?" Alex stopped. Then looked at me. He just stared. "It's Uncle Drew!" I pointed to the screen, then he got excited again.

"We haven't seen Wes in a long time." I leaned forward and whispered to them.

"Let's invite him and his girlfriend for dinner. You too Ama." Ally smiled at me.

"I'd like that." 

"It's settled. Tonight at 6?"

"Perfect."

I saw Alex asleep now in his seat. "Can I tell you guys something?"

"Anything.." Keaton said while grasping Ally's hand on the armrest.

"Drew doesn't know it, but he's going to be a daddy just like Keaton soon." 

"And I'll be Aunt Ally!!" Ally started freaking out.

"You'll be Uncle Keaton."

"Just like I am to Isaac."

"Exactly."

"So when are you going to tell him?" 

"He'll be home for his birthday. So why not then."

"You should get some balloons or something!" Keaton chimed in, excited.

"I'll have 13 days. No big deal."

"Alex is 1 in 16 days.." Keaton smirked at Ally.

"Shut it."

"Hey, in only 6 months, we'll have to have another whole year over again for our child." Keaton nudged her.

"Have you found out the gender?" I leaned back and got comfortable.

"Ultrasound tomorrow. You should tag along."

"I should." I chuckled.

"Let's just get home. Then we'll make dinner. Call Wes, have fun, then go to sleep." Keaton got off the highway and turned right.

"I'm tired. You make dinner. Ally smirked.

"I made dinner last time."

"I'm having your kid."

"Can I get pregnant to know how it feels?" Keaton asked.

"That's pretty much impossible. Unless you were a man, born with a womb, ovaries, and all that. But you still have a dick. Then yeah. But you weren't, so you don't know that pain."

"You go through so much more."

"And that's why women are stronger." I kicked Keaton's seat.

"FINE! I'll cook."

"But I was gonna cook." Ally was seriously testing him.

"Let's both cook, Ama you can do whatever you'd like hun."

"It's fine you can cook." Ally just tested his nerves.

"I'll cook."

"No! I'm gonna cook with you."

"Please make up your mind." Then we all got out, I put Alex in his crib. Turning the baby monitor on, then walked downstairs to Keaton and Ally cooking with light music playing.