Thunderstorms

Keaton's *POV*

Ally laid peacefully on my chest as I stroked her cheek with my pointer finger, then fell fast asleep.

Ama's *POV* 

Lightning shown through the blinds and curtains. Thunder shook the house, and I was freezing cold.

"Drew?" His arms were open, and he was fast asleep. So I just decided to wrap myself in his arms.

After an hour, the house shook more, lightning crackled. And Alex started crying.

I sighed, then got up. I picked him up out of the miniature crib Keaton brought.

"Shhhhh it's ok." I bounced him in my arms.

"Ama?" Drew came stumbling in, groggily.

"Alex woke up.." Alex made grabby hands at him. " I'm gonna make him a bottle." His eyes got wide, and made grabby hands at me. So Drew just followed and held him. 

Soon Alex started to scream and pull on Drew's shirt, trying to hide from the thunder and lightning.

"It's ok buddy! Uncle Drew's got you." Drew smiled at the baby who was now going to his "I Am" tattoo. "How long do we have to watch him?"

"Till Monday." I check to see how hot the bottle was, and it was warm.

"You're my little skater dude for the weekend!" Alex just looked at him crazy. "For 6 months old, you're damn curious!" Drew started to bounce him, and Alex started laughing. Well tried.

"Feed him?" I asked Drew, who then took the bottle and sat on the couch feeding him.

"Ama?!" He shouted.

"What?" I ran downstairs.

"He threw up..." He carried the sick baby to the bathroom, who was full on crying. "Get me another diaper and outfit?" I got those things and watched as Drew turned on warm water. Then sat a naked Alex in the tub. He then started to pick up bubbles, then put them on Drew's chin.

Drew washed his body, then wrapped him in a towel. Lying him on our bed, got his diaper then clothes on.

"Uncle Drew's the good guy." He picked him up and smiled as he laid his head on Drew's shoulder.

Then Alex started crying at Drew walking into his bedroom. 

"Wanna sleep with us lil budder?" Alex smiled.

I had already laid down, but heard Drew and Alex talking. Well, Drew. 

"Calm down little boy." He chuckled as Alex wiggled in his arms. "He's gonna sleep in here he said." Drew smiled at me as he laid Alex down. 

"Night you two." I smiled then closed my eyes.

In the morning, Drew and Alex were gone. But left a note.

Ama, 

Took Alex out to the store. Be back soon!

Drew and Alex

Then you saw scribbles on the paper from Alex.

As I walked downstairs, I saw breakfast. Heart shaped waffles, syrup, strawberries, milk, and a magazine.

"I can only imagine." I smiled at the note that said "Ama's!" on the side of it. Knowing Wes would've came in and eat it.

"I'm home." Drew came in with Alex in one arm, and a thousand bags on the other. Drew kissed my head and walked to the kitchen.

"Thanks for breakfast." I turned and smiled at Drew who sat Alex on the counter and was putting away graceries.

"Anytime babe." He smiled then continued to put the things away. "You know, Alex is fun to have at the store!" Alex was staring me down.

"How so?" I put my plate, glass, and silverware in the sink.

"Elderly lady..just crowded. So I said he was my son. Then they pinched mine and Alex's cheeks. Asked how old we were then left. It was like elderly lady apocolypse up in there. But he was laughing. Isn't that right?!" Alex smiled that toothless smile.

"Sounds like you two had fun." Then I walked upstairs and got ready for work.

"I have to go to work lil boy." I kissed his nose, then kissed Drew. "Have fun!" I smiled and walked out, driving to work.