Birthday Boy

Ally's *POV*

 Drew and Ama walked into with a few presents and started talking to Laraine.

"Wesley's here, he wants to talk to you." Keaton whispered in my ear.

"Hey, what's up." I smiled, and he pulled me onto the porch.

"You're pregnant?" He smiled.

"Yeah. It's a girl." I smiled, then he hugged me. "This is weird but yeah." 

"Congrats." He smiled then we went back inside. Weird.

After the rest of Keaton's family came, someone came. And I haven't seen her in a long time.

"Bridget?" I stood there, staring at her.

"Holy shit. Ally." She smiled, and gave me a hug.

"Careful!" I squealed. "New one." I pointed at my stomach.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" 

"It's totally ok." I led her into the common area where everyone was. Alex was on the new playground Keaton set up at 5 in the morning for this moment.

Opening presents was hard, but from Mr./Mrs. Stromberg he now has a car, Laraine got him a little rocking giraffe, Drew bought him a Mickey Mouse firetruck set. Ama with her airpalnes, Bridget and the superhero costumes. And me with the blow up playsets.

"What do you say?" I had him on my lap.

"I uv you." He smiled, then Keaton butted in.

"That's the best thank you. you'll get out of him." He chuckled.

"I dada." He waved at Keaton and everyone just watched in awe.

"Hi buddy." Keaton took him outside, a few people followed like Wes and their dad. Laraine help pick up.

"You did good with Alex." She smiled and we finished pretty quick. Then Laraine and Anna a glass of wine.

"Thanks. I tried." I sighed and took a sip of my water.

"Why aren't you having wine? You were all over it when you were at our family dinner. When we first met you." I slid her a little envelope, same to Anna.

"It's a girl. Finally." Then they both smiled.

"Finally a mommy's girl. Grandma's girl." Anna smiled at me, then Laraine.

"I noticed something different about you." Laraine took another sip.

"Heyyyy little sis. I gotta go. But it was good seeing you!!" She kissed my cheek and hugged me.

"Bye Bridge!!" Then Keaton walked in.

"Hey mom. Anna, Ally." He smiled at us all. Then poured a glass of wine. "What's up." He put it under me for a split second.

"Ugggghhhhhhh." I growled then went outside. 

"Oops." I heard him chuckled , then I shut the door, Drew pushed Alex on the swing lightly.

After a while most of everyone left, except for Laraine. Who honestly was amusing Alex so much by playing with him.

"Well, it was amazing to spend his first birthday with him. Finding  out about my granddaughter, and catching up with both of you." She smiled and stood up.

"Am aw." Alex sat and pouted.

"Grandma has to leave." 

"Am aw ay." He hugged her leg. Then the night went down with a trantrum, runny nose, and Mr. Whiskers the stuffed cat.

Two chapters in the works:D