Talk

Ally's *POV*

I drove to the store with Alex asleep in his car seat. Gently I took him out, and put him in a cart with a seat. After about a minute, Keaton called.

"Hey."

"Hey, umm why did we get a bill from a doctor's office?"

"Alex's checkup."

"Oh, I forgot. So you're at the store right?"

'Yeah..need something?"

"Yeah pick me up some apples. Drew and Ama Chadwick are coming over for dinner."

"Ahhh, using her new last name. Well, I'll pick some up now, anything else?"

"Get me some hygene stuff?"

"I'll take a wild guess. Bye!" I chuckled and hung up.

I looked at Alex, and saw his eyes open.

"Daddy's silly." I smiled, and he gave me that toothless grin.

"You're a cutie." I pecked his forehead, and headed to the fruit section.

"Never grow up little boy." I put apples in the bag, tied it, and in the cart.

I was walking through the woman aisle, when I saw a wide selection of pregnancy tests, so I decided to grab three. Sounds crazy, but you never know if one lies.

As I checked out, putting Keaton's stuff, then mine, then Alex's stuff. The cashier asked me something out of the blue.

"Teenage mom?"

"Oh, now I'm turning 21 in a month."

"Wow, you look young though."

"My older brother thinks that too."

"He's..?"

"25 in October."

"Ahh, so I heard that the youngest netball player just got married,"

"Yeah, she just got married to my brother." I chucked, and put some bags in my cart.

"You're a Chadwick?"

"Yup, well..Stromberg. But that's my husbands last name so,"

"Well you have a nice day." She waved me off and I walked to my car, putting the groceries in the back, the cart away, Alex in his car seat, then drove home.

I stuffed the tests in my purse. Then put Alex on my hip, grabbing a few bags. I walked into the house.

"I'm home!" I shouted, then heard Keaton running down the stairs. In his boxers.

"Thank you. I was about to shower with your stuff." He gave me a big teeth filled smile.

"Haha, just one question."

"What?"

"Give me a kiss with your new lip ring?"

"We should break it in tonight." He gave me a deep kiss. I felt Alex squirm, he hid his face in my sweater.

"You'll do that to your girlfriend at some point." Keaton gave him a kiss on the head and ran back up.

I sat Alex in his play pin, ran out as fast as possible, grabbing the rest of the groceries, then coming back inside to put them away.

Once I was done with that, Keaton came down with just a towel wrapped around his waist. Alex made a funny noise, and tried to hide his face in the fence.

"Daddy, you're scarring your son." I pouted and pulled on his hand that held the towel close.

"Why are you so romance all of a sudden?" He kissed my neck and walked into the living room.