There She Is

Ally's *POV*

*6 month later*

As I lay in the hospital bed, I can't help but think of things that could go wrong with the Chadwick luck.

"It's gonna be ok." Keaton held my hand and kissed my forehead.

"I'm blaming you if anything goes wrong." I had around wave of pain went through me. 

"I'll take any punishment." I squeezed his hand, then it was time.

Within a few minutes we heard the cry of Jaiden Audrey. Keaton went over and picked her up after she was cleaned off and carried her over.

"Say hi mommy." He held her to where I could see her.

"She's beautiful." I smiled and the room cleared out. Keaton asked if he could show her off, which I said yes of course.

Keaton's *POV*

Once I took a foot step out of the hospital room. My mom had stood up, dad and Anna were talking, Drew smiled and got up with Alex on his hip. Wes just sat there smiling wide, and Ama was behind Drew.

But I saw someone there, that was never to really be seen again. Ally's dad. (DUN DUN DUUNNNNNN)

Sat by Drew. But Bridget was there by Ama.

"Your dad?" I let my mom hold Jaiden first, then went to Drew.

"He's not going to hurt your daughter, Alex, or Ally." Alex reached for me and I took him in my arms.

"Keaton." Ally's dad nodded toward me.

"Rodger." I smiled, then led him to Ally's hospital room. "Hold on, stay here." I saw him kinda watch Ally and I.

"Your dad's here..." I whispered in her ear. "Drew said he just wanted to see his grandchildren once before he moves to Iowa." 

"Fine, but it's been four years since I last saw him. But that's ok.." She shrugged, then he came in.

"Hi.." He sat by her and smiled.

"Hi." She smiled at him. I walked out and saw them passing Jaiden around. After I got her back, everyone sat down and just talked. My dad and Anna left, due to work. 

"So who's this big boy?" Her dad chuckled toward Alex.

"This is Alexander Tristan. But Alex for short." She smiled at me. "And that's our new daughter, Jaiden Audrey Stromberg." She sighed and sat up a little. I handed her to Rodger.

"She tiny, and cute. She looked just like you when you were born." He smiled at me, then Ally. "So how have you two been with Alex?" He sat there, holding a dead asleep Jaiden.

"I've had work." Ally shrugged.

"We're gonna trade jobs. I just got a job as a high class photographer. And Ally will become the stay at home mom."

"But after both kids are in school, I'm going back to be an assistant at the music label downtown." 

"Well, you're both smart. So both jobs fit." He chuckled. Then handed Jaiden to Ally. "I'm sorry, but I have to go. Moving to Iowa isn't gonna help. But I just wanted to see the kids before I left. Drew told me you were about to have a girl, and he said I could come as long as I was clean and not going to hurt anyone. Now I didn't hurt anyone did I?" He shrugged, then left.

Last chapter of the NIGHT is coming. Maybe if you guys want. I'll write the rest of the book? Up to you guys!!