Fighting For Family

Wesley's *POV*

I was walking into a store to get hedache relief medicine, when I saw a cute cashier.

"Hi, this all?"  She's blonde and has blue eyes.

"Yeah...Jessi?"

"That'll be 2.73 love." She smiled.

"Here, keep the change." I gave her a five, then slid her a piece of paper.

"Thanks, and thanks." She chuckled.

"She made the hangover go away..." I thought to myself.

I drove over to Keaton's to check up on the little guy.

"Hi." Keaton spatted at me when he opend the door.\

"Hey," I smiled.

"Don't act all happy. You know Ally had suicidal thoughts because of you! She said she was about to grabbed the pencil sharpner, unscrew the blade, and slit her wrists. THAT'LL BE HARD FOR ME!" He shouted.

"What's goi- hi..." Ally looked down and walked away fast.

"What did I do? I can't remember a thing."

"You called Ally a whore. Now just get off my property." He slammed the door, and left me standing there. Shocked.

Keaton's *POV*

"He left..." I opened Alex's door and saw Ally rocking him to sleep.

"Good, I would've flipped out if he came up here."

"He won't hurt you anymore. I promise." I kissed her head, and watch Alex's eyes slowly close.

"I'm gonna go make you something to eat, you haven't eaten all day." I watched as she focused on the baby.

"Ok," She whispered. 

As i was finishing Ally's soup, I got a text from Drew.

Drew: What the hell happened? Wes is over here bawling his eyes out. You know he was drunk. And Ally knows she's not a whore. So someone be the bigger person and apologize.

I just ignored the text until another one popped up.

Drew: I know you saw it. Get over here.

Me: I'M TAKING CARE OF MY SON AND WIFE HOLD ON 

Drew: Could've just said something.

Me: Sorry you sister hasn't eaten all day. It's passed 4, you really want her to starve?

Drew: I'm so sorry Keaton Robert, but no offense. I can take better care of her than you can. 

Me: WHO HELPED HER FROM COMMITING? WHO HELPED HER FROM CUTTING. OH YEAH ME! BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T THERE.

Then no reply back.

"Drew wants me to go over. But I'm not going." I handed her my phone and she read the messages.

"Just stay here and they'll leave you alone." She smiled shyly, and we sat at the island. I wrapped my arms around her torso and laid my chi on her shoulder.

"You sure they'll leave me alo-" Then there was a knock on the door. We looked at each other.

"I'll ge tit. Stay here babe." She patted my head and walked to the door.

"Where is he?" I heard someone shouted and Ally scream.

"Drew! Just leave him alone!"  Ally pulled on his arm.

"You want this family to fall apart?" I saw him grab her shoulders.

"It already did. When you went to war. And when mom flipped out. Now she's gone, you've been more and more selfish. Now get the hell out of my house or I'll call on the police, yes on my own goddamned brother." She spatted them yanked herslef out of his grip.

"To think, I loved you." Then walked out.