Sorry

Keaton's *POV*

Ally's been in our room all day, and I've been with Alex. 

"Ally?" I deicided to wal in, and saw she wasn't in bed anymore. "Where are you?" Alex was looking around, wide eyed. "All-" I saw her body on the bottom of the floor,

"Ally?" I shouted, lying Alex o n the bed softly. "Babe? Stay with me!" I shouted louder. Grabbing my phone,  I dialled 911, andexplained everything. After that I called Drew and Ama. 

"hi." Drew spatted at me.

"D-D-Drew?" I stuttered severely and coughed.

"Yeah, what's going on over there?" He could hear the sirens getting louder.

"Ally..after you left, she ran upstairs, and she stayed there. Then I found her lying cold on the floor. Now an ambulance is almost here, and I need you and Ama...." Before I started to full on cry.

"We'll be there." Then hung up

Drew's *POV*

"AMA!!" I started shouting.

"Yeah?" She came running into the room,

"Ally's tried to commit, and now she'll have to stayin the hospital. Keaton needs us." We both ran for the door, and full on sprinted to the door. 

"Keaton?!?!" I shouted as he sat on the curb, while emergency crew were going into thehouse. I could see he was showing Alex a video of Ally, and he was smiling. "That's your mommy..." Keaton whispered at the baby in his lap.

"Hey, you ok?" I sat next to him and wrapped my arm around him.

"No." 

"We're here." Ama rested her head against his shouder and watched what Alex was doing.

"They're taking her away.." I looked over at a gurney.

"Should we drive there?" I looked at Ama. 

"Yeah." She nodded, then we all got into Keaton's car. Keaton sat in the back with Alex, Ama sitting beside me, and me driving, until lights flickered, and my vision went black.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Cliffhanger ;) Well update tomorrow? Okay? Okay. (TFIOS)