At Home

Drew's *POV*

"You know he's only using her for sex." I huffed as I started car after Ama and I were buckled.

"He is not. You should know."

"They had sex for Alex!! Now for another child!"

"Maybe that didn't happen."

"Just tell me why they always have sex."

"They don't always have sex! Just drop it! It's not your life so just put your nose on your face."

"I'm sorry.." I looked at her once I parked. I pulled her legs toward me. she looked at my hand, then me. "I'm sorry." After I said that, our lips attached.

"Drew.." Ama back away.

"Sorry.." I got out of the car and ran into the house.

"Drew!" She came running after me. 

"I just got ahead of myself."

"I liked it...I just wanted to get inside first." She gently laid her hand on my chest, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Shall we?" I took her hand and led her upstairs.

*morning*

"Morning love." She smiled at me.

'Where are you going?" She got up in on of my t-shirts.

"I have work." She pouted and took a shower.

I got dressed and made her a cup of coffee.

"Here's your coffee babe." She took it and sat at the table.

"Thanks...so have you given much thought to starting a family of our own? Since Ally and Kea-"

"Don't speak of them."

"I'm just saying, they have a son and another on the way."

"Yeah, I'd love to have a family." 

"Well, I should be going.." She smiled, putting her cup in the sink, giving me a kiss, then leaving for work.

"What to do now.." I pondered for awhile on why she asked me that. Then it hit me. All I could do was get up and drive to my baby sister's.

Keaton's *POV*

"Can you answer the door?!" Ally shouted at me.

"I'm scared it's the beast!"

"Can you stop calling Drew that." She walked down with Alex on her hip.

"Give me my son woman!"

"Oh yes, I'll answer the door." She took Alex to the door with her. "Drew..." She looked at me. My eyes got wide, and I ran upstairs.

"Can I come in?" I heard him from the top of the stairs.

"Yeah, make yourself comfortable. I'm just going to put Alex down for his nap with Keaton. Keats stayed up all night looking for jobs.."

"Ok, I'll be in the family room I guess." 

"Ok, I'll be right back."

"Take Alex and put him to sleep. I know you're tired too, so sleep with him." I silently cheered and took Alex up to bed.

Second chapter coming after I finish picking up my room. Since I kinda distroyed it..all I wanted was my outfit for Def Leppard and One Direction ._. ok ily.