Meet Her

Drew's *POV*

I woke up around 5 so I decided to take a shower, get some sweats, a muscle shirt, and grabbed my headphones attached to my phone before going out for a jog.

As I'm jogging down to the beach, I notice a girl. A very pretty girl. She was jogging down to the beach as well.

"Hey. Beach too?" Putting my headphones to rest on my shoulders. I have to say, I'm shy around her for some reason.

"Yeah, it's quiet in the morning."

"That it is..so you're a little English,"

"And you know this..?" She smirked at me. Damn stop it! I'm nervous enough from your beautiful face!!

"Accent," Seriously. Butterflies. In. My. Stomach, "Well if you don't mind me asking. What's your name?"

"Ama..you are..?"

"I'm Drew. Drew Chadwick."

"Well, it's nice to meet you." We continued jogging, until she had leave, due to her work schedule.

"Hey!" I ran to catch up with her,

"Yes?" She stopped and looked at me.

"Call me." I grabbed the nearest napkin and pen. "Here you go." I smiled, and might've blushed.

"Aww, well I'll make sure I do." She smiled, but before she walked away. I had to steal a kiss. On the cheek not trying to take things fast.

"See ya later!" She waved as we both went our separate ways.

When I returned home, Ally was in the living room, scrunched up in a ball with a trash can, tums, and the tv remote.

"Sup AllyBear?"

"I threw up like 5 times."

"Stay here."

"No because I'm going to run a marathon, then to The nearest Starbucks."

"Shut up smart ass." I laughed at her smart reply.

"Oops, I didn't want to offend your athletic abilities."

"Haha laugh it up, oh hey, where'd Mom go?"

"Work."

"Oh yeah."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything." I stood at the arm of the couch. She moved her head to look at me. "You're upside down."

"No shit, and how can I impress a girl who you don't even know that much."

"Well...why don't you ask her first of all! Then maybe being her something special."

"Thanks, oh hey here's some soup..from a can." I sat a bowl of chicken noodle in front of her, then went to my room.

*after a few hours*

(Random number)

Hey, it's Ama

(Reply)

Hey, hopefully you don't have guys drooling over you right now. Haha.

(Ama)

I'm actually single..

(Reply)

Oh, well me too.. :/

(Ama)

:( figured you'd have a girl..guess not.

(Reply)

Nope, the only girl in my life is my sister...and my mom but she doesn't count.

(Ama)

True, I have myself.

(Reply)

Aww, well maybe you wanna go out sometime? Movie? Dinner? Your call(:

(Ama)

I'd love that. Thank you :)

(Reply)

See you Friday night at 7?

(Ama)

Perfect :)

________________________

It's absolutely lovely to have Ama in the story! You should go follow her! @ama_020 ! She has a whole trilogy up, and it's amazing. (Even though I'm finishing up the first book, it's still amazing!)