Gasp

Ally's *POV*

I stopped. Then turned around. I saw the cars front, then it stopped.

I woke up gasping for air. Sitting straight up, then saw Keaton asleep. Snoring. I laid my head down on his chest, cryin.

"Hmmm, what's wrong babe?" Keaton laid one hand on my back, and the other on my head.

"I'm sorry about that stupid fight we had. I now know you wouldn't cheat on mye. And how you sat with your dad and Wes, crying. Then holding Alex, calling him a stud. Then bragging to your dad how's he'll be a lady killer. Then talking about me all the time to your family at the dinner table, smiling when I called or texted you.  I'm so sorry Keaton. I've always loved your nerdy self then when we were dating. And I love you to this day." I looked at him, he had tears in his eyes.

"How'd you know about that?"

"Wes told me in my dream.."

"What was your dream?" He sat up with me.

"Well I asked you to go get some milk for Alex's bottles, then you were crushed by an oncoming car. Alex was choked by his seatbelt. After that was all over the news, I called Drew. Who was about to fly to London with Ama. I drove to Wesley's house, stayed the night. The next morning I woke up to him shouting at the TV. Finding out their plane had crashed.." I took a deep breath. "Wes and I went out for breakfast, he told me all those things on the way and at the table. When we were finished, we got home. An hour later, he went to skate, I looked out and saw a car hit him. Wes landed about five inches away from the car and board. I ran out there,pulled his body to the side, paramedics came and pronounced him dead. Soon I started running, the car pretty much followed me. For some reason I stopped, then..I woke up." I laid my head on his chest again.

"Don't worry, that won't happen." He kissed my head. "C'mon, let's get some more sleep." Keaton pulled me down, and hovered over me. Then gently laid down, holding me close. "Night baby." He kissed my neck.

"Night Keats." I wrapped my arms around his torso.

_____________________________________________________________

The dream was an idea from my best guy friend who actually reads this book!! :) He felt evil...so yeah! Blame him! BeefStew64 !! 

Scare ya? He ment to..