Anorexic or Bulimic?

Ally's *POV*

I haven't eaten in 3 days, and Keaton's starting to notice.

I think.

"Wanna eat something?" He'd ask. "No thanks." Was my reply. And I loved (key word: LOVED) food. Just..it makes me sick now.

Keaton and I were lying on his couch, Wes in the arm chair. Just us, home alone.

"You seem lighter.." Keaton said kind of too loud. Wes chimed in

"She's anorexic." I just got up and left. I can't help that I might be, I may just be not eating from depression. Or I'm just feeling weird!

"Ally!" Wes came running after me. "I didn't mean anything by it."

"I know..can you please keep this illness on the down low? I don't need Keaton or my mom OR Drew knowing.. Please? I might be bulimic though..please Wes!?"

"You got it." Then he let me go.

"Hey Ally here's some dinner."

"I'll eat in the kitchen," I sat with my plate at the table. Mom looking at what's going on with the war.

"Just one bite." My head kept saying.

"Here goes nothing." I put some food in my mouth and chewed then swallowed.

"I can do this.." My brain repeated.

"Bulimic is what I am now..."

A couple days later, we got word that Drew's coming back home. And today's the day.

"Let's go!" My mom shouted, and I ran full speed to the car, getting in and buckling up.

When we got to the airport, Drew was walking towards us, limping.

"What happened?" I choked out.

"I fell, and there was a trap.."

"You'll be ok right?"

"We don't know. They said i have to go under life threatening surgery. It's the venom of a snake they put on it...I'm pretty sure they said it was life risking..."

"You can do this!" My mom helped him walk to the car, and I got the bags.

"Hospital now?"

"Get it over with." He sighed.

"It'll be ok. Hey Ally, get on the other side, and put Drew's legs on your lap so it's elevated."

"Yes mom." I did just that.

"Ahhhhh!!" He shouted in pain.

"I'm sorry.." I accidently hit his leg.

"It's ok." He kind of smiled.

"No it's not." I whispered.

"It is." I felt his stare.

"It isn't. Ok? I've fucked up too many things!" I shouted at him.

_________________________

Anorexic was a request..but you could die and become a skeleton. (No offense to ANYONE who is anorexic. You're beautiful in anyway(:.....) but Bulimic is kind of better. Sorry its short.. But whtevez(: