The Accident

Ally's *POV*

"Hey Keaton?" I walked into the living room, to see Keaton playing with Alex.

"Yeah?" He looked at me with a big smile on his face.

"Can you pretty pleaseeeeeeee run to the store and get milk for Alex's bottles?" 

"Yeah, let me grab my wallet." 

"Thank you." I kissed his lips, then asked him another question.

"Can you take Alex with you?"  I gently laid my hand on his chest.

"Of course, I love spending time with him." Then he kissed my forehead.

"Thank youuu!!" I smiled and walked into the kitchen to do the dishes.

"Bye babe!" Keaton shouted then left with Alex.

After about 10 minutes, I turned on the tv, and saw something unbelievable.

"Father and son killed in tragic car accident." The news reporter announced. I had my knee to my chest, and hoping it wasn't Keaton. Then they showed pictures. It was them.

"The car was hit in the side, crushing the driver and into the baby's carrier. Seat belt choking him from pressure."

I stumbled over the table, running upstairs, and grabbing my phone to call Drew.

"Drew?" I cried full on.

"What's wrong?" I heard people in the back.

"Keaton and Alex just died in a car crash."

"Ally.." Drew let out an uneasy breath. "I'm so sorry...wait.MY NEPHEW'S GONE TOO!?!?" Drew shreiked on the phone.

"Drew.." 

"Can we talk about this later? PLease, I'm flying to London with Ama for her game and our flight is boarding. I'll call you right after I land. I promise." His breathing was heavy and shaky.

"I love you so much Drew." 

"I love you with all my heart. Bye baby sister." Then we hung up.