Waking Up

Ally's *POV*

I woke up to Keaton whining.

"Alllllllyyyyyyy!!" His high pitched whiny voice run in my ears.

"Allllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy babbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyy!" I kissed me from my forehead to neck.

"mmmmm?" I turned over and faced him.

"Yay! You're up!" He smiled. "I've been up for twenty minutes without you keeping me company!" 

"Oh no, you're gonna die. It's been twenty minutes." My throat was sore. "Why is my throat so dr-"

"Ummm," Keaton bit his lip then winked.

"Ok..now I remember." I chuckled. "I need cough drops."

"I'll go get you some." Keaton got up only in boxers.

But before he got up, I pulled the back of his boxers, causing the elastic to slap his skin hard. He yelped and jumped up.

"What was that for?"

"You know how you pulled my bra strap that one day?" 

"Yeah.."

"That's how bad it hurt." I grinned then he walked away rubbing the bottom of his back.

"Can you massage it?" He whined when he tossed me the cough drops.

"Fine." He laid on his stomach, crossing his arms. Looking at me.

My hands on both sides of his waists. Thumbs rubbing his dimples.

"Mmmmm, I like your massages." He laughed.

"Shut up Mr. Loverboy." (I love that song by Little Mix!)

"You know like the Stromberg touch." Winking at me, he turned over then pulled me close.

"Maybe just a little bit." Showing the amount with my fingers.

"Knew it." He kissed my head then I fell asleep. Again.

Drew's *POV*

"What do you want to do?" Alex laid there staring at me.

"Wanna ride my skateboard through the house?" I held up the board, Alex smiled wide.

"Let's sit you on here." I sat him down on the wooden board, holding his back. I guided him a little ways. Then stood him up, doing the same thing.

"Fun?" He squealed of excitement. 

It's been about an hour since Ama left. And I'm really bored. How does Keaton do this?! I thought.

"I wish you were about 13...you'd be skating everywhere with your uncle Drew." I sighed and his eye shut slowly. I laid down on the couch and his head was in the crook of my armpit. His body on my right bicep. 

Flipping through channels, I saw something catching my eye. Netball things. Picking up the phone, I called Ama, who was most likley the only one working on Satyrday. She's been taking off sinceI've been in the hospital.

"Ama?" Someone answered.

"Drew? What are you doing?" She giggled.

"I'm watching this show. And there's netball stuff. Just wanting you to know. And wanting tohear your voice. It's so boring without youuuuuuuu!" I whined to her.

"It's been boring here too. No one's came in..just me and Keaton. He came by and grabbed two coffees, then left."

"Lucky." I huffed into the phone.

"Shut up, don't worry. I get off at noon." 

"That's 3 hours away! That is just too long of a wait."

"Well do you want to keep Alex entertained, well behaved, under control, and calm. Then you can come and sit here with me."

"Are you serious?!" I whisper shouted.

"I'm kidding. No one allows that here."

"I just want a warm cup of coffee, wink wink." I chuckled, then she joined.

"Maybe later. Now I got to go. Boss is coming. Love you Drew."

"Love you too Amaaaaaa!!! Tell your boss I said hi."

"Will do, bye."

"Bye babe." Then we hung up.

"I want your aunt here." I chuckled at the little boy, who had his mouth open, almost drooling on me.

Like it?