It's All Fun And Games To You

Ama's *POV*

I didn't know Ally would take it, I took it horribly. 

"What's up?" Ally smiled and stood in front of me.

"Umm, let's jst say..it's about Drew." She frowned.

"What's going on?"

"Well, his captain called..they need him back." She started crying.

"No! No! HE CAN'T GO!!" She started bursting into tears.

"Let's go back, you can curl up on Keaton's lap, and we'll talk about it."

"Ok..." She wiped her tears off, and we walked back.

"Hey what's wrong?" Keaton engulfed Ally into a hug, while I walked over and sat by Drew. Who was playing with Alex, not paying attention to Ally.

Ally's *POV*

"Can we talk outside?" We walked outside the room.

"Drew has to go back....to the military." I leaned on Keaton. Head on chest.

"When?" I rested my chin on her head and rubbed her shoulders.

"I don't know, but it's going to be hard. Adding on to a child who's only a few months old."

"We'll get through it." Keaton smiled at me. "Just like we always do!"

"Keaton..you don't understand." I mumbled.

"Don't understand what?" He looked concerned.

"It's about him and Ama, I can't say. He told me not to. And I never broke that rule. It was that biggest rule in our relationship as brother and sister."

"Is there a way you could convince Drew to let you tell me?" He smirked.

"God I love you." I smiled, leaving Keaton in the hallway.

"Hey...*whispers in his ear* can I tell Keaton what you 're going to do soon?"

"Go ahead." Drew smiled at me then continued to play with Alex, Ama joining in too.

"Ok..." I walked out into the hall, "Drew's going to...." (i'm not giving it away :).........)

"Are you serious? That's amazing!" Keaton grinned, then we went back inside.

"Did you two love birds makeout?" Drew smirked.

"no.." Keaton looked like he was 'not guilty'

"Good thing you're married, or I would've kicked *covers Alex's ears* both of your asses!" He smiles.

"Yeah.." I laugh, then it faded.

"Why are you so glum?" Drew asked worriedly.

"Uhh. We need to talk to you.." Ama sounded uneasy.

"What about?"

"Your captain needs you back." His smiled dropped, fast.

"I told him I couldn't go back, because Ally was going to have Alex, and then I needed to be here and help Keaton, Ally, and you. But- I- no. i'm not going back!" He started to get teary eyed.

"You have to..he said you can't back out. This is the last time."

"I'M NOT GONIG BACK!" He started to full on cry, I took Alex from his lap, Ama held onto him. Keaton looked helpless, then I put Alex in his arms.

"Drew..you have to." 

I'm not going." He was being stubborn like I was when Keaton woke me up for school. Of course that was around 4 years ago, but still. It seems like yesterday.

"Drew Michael." I raised an eyebrow at him. " I'm about ready to slap you." I made a threat our mom would've made.

"Ok mom." He was being a smartass.

"Haha, you're *air quoting* sooo funny."

"I know I am!" He smiled, then pull Ama up to lay beside him.

"I have to go," I walked over to Keaton and put Alex in his carrier.

"Where are you going?" Ama asked.

"I have work at home I didn't do, and Keaton could use this time to get to know his own son. It's been 4 months since he was born. And he still doesn't know what's his son's favorite superhero." I raised an eyebrow at Keaton.

"It's superman!" Drew smiled.

"Drew knows it, and he's barely been around him." I chuckled. Keaton gave me a dirty look.

Then we walked out with our stuff. After Alex was in the car. 

"I'm so sorry I'm the worlds worst dad." Keaton spatted as he drove down the street from the hospital.

"It's a joke, lighten up babe." I chuckled, then saw he was prissy.

"I don't get to hang out with him because he's always with you, Drew or Ama! I have nothing against either one of you. But I want to see my own son. I helped created him. I should be the one how rocks him to sleep at night. I absolutely want to be the one he gets mad at for not getting him that skateboard or getting the new call of duty game! I HELPED BRING HIM INTO THIS WORLD!  I HELPED TO CREATE HIM!" He full on shouted at me.

"You did help. But just keep in mind. That you should've asked for him in the first place. Drew and Ama asked first. You didn't." I slammed my fist on the handle of the door.

"Maybe if i would've known that Alex was an question/answer kid then maybe I would've asked."

"OUR SON IS SUPPOSED TO BE LOVED AND PASSED AROUND FOR LOVE. IT MIGHT NOT BE YOUR TURN OK?" I shouted. Alex was fast asleep.

"Why should we even get to have turns. He'll need love all at once."

"You know what?" He parked in our driveway.

"What?" I got Alex out of his car seat.

"Right now I wish I had my razor, the beautiful miss Lavender back."