Talking With Ally

Ama's *POV*

I had ordered us both some frappes, sitting in the farthest booth from others there were possible. When finally she walked in.

"Hey. What so important?" I gestured to her coffee as she said that. Once she sat she smiled and took a drink.

"I think Drew's going kill someone."

"Why?" She choked on her coffee.

"If he finds out what this guys doing to me at work..I, just don't want to lose him and you know that!" I started to cry. Ally scooted me over and just hugged me.

"I'll talk to him. I'll say that I saw someone harassing you. It'll be ok!"

"Promise?"

"Of course." She smiled and we got back to our seats, and started talking about something else.

"Sooooo I have exciting news."

"What?" I wiped my mouth with a napkin.

"You're my maid of honor."

"Are you serious?!"

"Yes!"

"Thank you so much!!"

"And one more things I don't want you to tell anyone. Because, it's just too out there then." She started to take a deep breath.

"I promise I won't..so what is it?"

Keaton's *POV*

I'm getting some things situated in our new home. Then Wes comes over.

"You know that fight we had." I stood by a huge box, crossed my arms and tapped my foot at him.

"Yes. I do."

"I'm sorry."

"You should think about how I feel about this! All because I'm your little brother, doesn't mean a thing. I'm in love. Deeply. You just didn't understand."

"And now I do. Keaton. I'm so sorry!"

"You know I'm only forgiving you because Dad taught us to forgive the people we love."

"Yay! Now, do you need help here?"

"Yeah."

"I'll add my condom glitter." Wes dances like a fairy.

"No thanks, we're not doing that yet!" I shouted.

"YOU SAID YET!! Haha so you will get her in bed!"

"Maybe! I'll tell you when I do though." I shrugged and cut open the box that was beside me.

"So, what's it like knowing you're about to get married, love with the love of your life, and have a baby?"

"Wait..have a baby?!" I was lost by then.

"When you guys do have a kid, and I'm the dumbass?!"

"Sorry! I thought maybe Ally told you she was pregnant."

"Wait is she?" He looked at me wide eyed. "KEATON YOU HAD UNPROTECTED SEX!!" Wes shouted.

"No! We never did anything sexual. Except for jokes. But that's different!"

"Ok. I'm trusting you!"

"Good." I laughed and we continued to unpack some boxes.