Wake Up

Ally's *POV*

After dinner, Ama stayed in the guest room, Alex in his crib and Keaton and I sleeping in our room.

(that's just a summary of how everything went down after dinner, then wes didn't come...)

I let Wes upstairs to get Keaton up. Since he wanted to spend the day with Alex to take Drew's place. Just for now.

"Good morning buddy." I chuckled as I stood outside the door.

"What the hell are you doing here." Keaton had his sexy fucking morning voice.

"I'm spending the day with Alex. To make up for Drew not being here."

"That's nice of you." He yawned and they walked out. Not noticing me.

"So, Ally made breakfast. But she's in the bathroom getting something for you." He winked and I went into the guest room, sneaking past a dead, asleep Ama. Then got to the bathroom. Grabbing a big bag. Then walking up behind Keaton.

"Boo." I whispered in the back of his neck.

"Holy shit!" He spilt a little bit of coffee, but cleaned it up quickly. "What's in the bag." He nodded towards the big target bag.

"Well, I'll let you find out. Wes doesn't know what it is either. So, be nice." I sat in the stool next to him.

"You got me a skateboard." He smiled.

"And..?"

"You got Alex one too!!" He smield and hugged me. "Thank you baby..now let's get Alex on this thing." He walked over to the baby gnawing on an apple slice. 

"Come'ere buddy." He finished the apple and made grabby hands to Keaton. With the board on the ground, he stood Alex up, holding his hands and slowly moved the board.  "Yayy!!!" He smiled, then brought Alex to his hip.

"You did so good buddy." Wesley started tickling him. 

"He did good." I grinned, then went to the restroom to freshen up.

"Morning." I heard Ama walk by my door.

"Morning." Keaton walked in, "Oh, Alex and Wes are downstairs. There's also breakfast too." Then shut the door

"Ok, thanks." I heard from out there.

"Hey." Keaton walked in, I was dressed.

"Hey, what're you doing?"

"Just came up here to see you." 

Shut it." I shoved the towel in his face then walked out.

"We haven't had time together since Ama and Drew took Alex."

"Yeah, I know. I just, you know, have the ultrasound in an hour."

"Oh, shit that's today.." He ran into the bathroom and took a quick shower.

"Coming to the ultrasound?" I sat next to a ready to go Ama.

"Yeah." She smiled then took a sip of her tea (honestly i have no clue if she likes tea or coffee better!)

1'Keaton and I are ready I guess, Wes, you coming?"

"Nahh, I'll watch Alex." 

"We'll tell you if it's a boy or girl when we get back." I kissed his cheek, then we all left.

"Fingers crossed for a girl!" He shouted at us.

"Girl!" Ama chimed in.

"Girl." I smirked at Keaton.

"I don't care." Keaton smirked back.