Twin's Gender

(just 4 chapters away until this book is done.. then a sequel.)

Drew's *POV*

I held Ama's hand as we saw our twins on the screen. 

"Well now we can tell the genders."

"What are we having?" I blurted out fast, without thinking.

"Looks like...a boy and a girl." She smiled and took the gel off of Ama's stomach.

"Thank you!" Ama took the photos from the doctor, and we left.

"So, wanna tell your sister?" She smiled at me, then I drove over to Ally's.

"Hey!" She smiled and let us in. "How'd it go?"

"Well, we're having a boy and girl." I had a little happy dance.

"Now Ama can have a sporty girl and you can have a jock boy." She smiled and chuckled. "Would you guys want anything? A drink? Something to eat?"

"You want anything?" I looked at Ama.

"Nah, but we could hang out."

"True, hey Ally, do you have any wine?" I smirked.

"I hate your guts." She walked away and brought him a glass of wine. Then we sat on the couch.

It wasn't long until we heard mister Alex crying upstairs. "I'll be right back."

"Wait where's Keaton?"

"Job interview." She said through gritted teeth. Then we heard her talking to Alex through the baby monitor.

"What's wrong?" We heard her giggled at Alex.

"Dabba dabba dabba." He giggled. 

"He's so cute." Ama whispered to me.

"Uhh boo boo boo." We heard Ally giggled and Alex make raspberry noises. 

"Well, who's turning one tomorrow?" I could see her smiling.

"Ee!!" He squealed.

"That's right." Then we heard a door shut, and baby noises from the stairs.

"You're so cute with him." I smiled and Ally hid her face. 

"You heard that?" 

"Of course." Ama pointed to the monitor.

"Keaton says I'm going to be one of those moms that turn their son feminine." (Only Stwirt will get that).

"You won't. Just cherishing the baby days." Ama watch as Alex walked around.

"You better do that." Ally looked and pointed to us. "You'll blink and they're 15." She walked into the kitchen and made Keaton lunch. 

Within a few minutes, Ally was sitting at the table feeding Alex, and Keaton walked in. Alex turned around anxiously. 

"I dada." He smiled and giggled. Keaton just smiled and looked down, then sat by Ally. "Hi Alex!" He smiled wide at the boy.

"There's your lunch." She smiled and kissed his cheek.

"How was your appointment?" Keaton took a bite of his salad.

"It was good." I answered for Ama

"We're having a boy and girl." 

"That'll be cute. Ama's gonna have a cheerleader! So then Drew can stop doing his gay cheers for us." Keaton smirked.

"Watch it Stromberg." I smiled and pointed at him.

"What are you gonna do?" He smiled and took a sip of his wine.

"Tease your wife with bringing wine in this house."

"NO! We already have 4 bottles in the fridge. It's bad when I come down and grab a water bottle. I have to see it every time!" She whined and looked stern at me.

"I don't see why you like wine." Ama chuckled at Ally.

"It relieves my stress."

"She used to have two glasses in one night. Just twice a week though." 

"It's good she spread it out."

"Yeah. At least she's not like Wes. He drank three beers here once. In front of Alex. So..." Keaton kept eating, and we just talked awhile longer until it grew dark outside. And Ama and I agreed we should get home.

The sequel is coming after chapter 80 :D