Meeting

Braedon called the rest of the guys on the way back to the house to let them know we needed to talk. I drew my knees up to my chest and tried to stop my body from trembling. Braedon would periodically reach across the console and rub my arm. When we finally pulled up to the house, the car had barely stopped before my seat belt was off and I was pulling open the door. I ran up to the house, needing to be close to the rest of the guys.

As soon as I made it into the house there were strong arms wrapped around my waist and I was being carried through the house. I didn't bother checking to see which guy was carrying me and buried my face into his neck, breathing him in. Suddenly I was sitting across his lap and I peeked up at Tyler, smiling at him before burying my face back in his neck and snuggling closer. I could hear the other guys move into the room and take seats around us.

"We need to get this done. I didn't realize how bad it had gotten." Braeden was the first one to speak.

"What the f*ck happened?" Jaxson's harsh tone sounded next to my ear and I reached my arm up and waved it around until it connected with his face.

"Sorry." I mumbled out my apology and ran my hand through his hair, my face still in Tyler's neck.

"He grabbed her at the park. We stopped on the way home, and he was there. I'm not sure how he found us to be honest." Braeden's voice trailed off. I could hear the stress in his voice but I was trying to occupy my mind with the feeling of Tyler's arms and Jax's hair.

"We should really wait for Hunter and Cole to get back. But I think we have a solid plan in place. Were you planning on going to the alum mixer this weekend?" Tyler's chest was rumbling under my cheek and slowly lowering my heart rate.

"When are the twins getting here?" Jax was really struggling to keep his composure. His voice was gravelly and he was probably gripping the back of the couch.

"I called them they should be on the way." Braeden was pacing now. I shifted on Tyler's lap and his hands flexed once on my side where they were rested before releasing me. I walked around to the back of the couch and wrapped my arms around Jaxson's middle, squeezing him to let him know I was there. He rubbed my arms, relaxing into me and straightening so he could turn around and give me a proper hug. We were still wrapped around each other when the twins walked in. I ran over and threw myself at them, fully trusting that they would catch me.

"Hi." Now that all of my boys were here I could finally relax. I could feel Cole's chuckles and Hunter was smiling at me.

"Hi there Cap." He started tickling my sides and my giggles echoed around the room causing the other guys to laugh as well. My smile was plastered on my face and it wasn't going anywhere.

"Come on let's go talk to the other guys." Cole started to pull me back towards the living room, always the voice of reason.

"Fine." I pouted my back to the living room and noticed that Breadon was watching me closely. I plopped onto the armchair and folded my arms across the middle, wanting to get this conversation over with.

"Ok so this is really just to get everyone on the same page." Tyler leaned forward on the couch putting his elbows on his knees and clasping his hands together. "Braedon's fraternity has an alumni function this weekend and Brady should also be there. We found out that his father is an alum there instead of the one that he is a member of. Braedon talked with the President and although his father made several large donations come his pledge semester, a board of other alums ultimately make the membership decision and apparently they found out he has an abusive history along with the drugs and they didn't want to deal with any potential fallout." Tyler paused letting the information sink in for everyone in the room. I couldn't help but think of Kamille and what she must have gone through if his past was bad enough that a fraternity didn't want him.

"So Bunny, will you be my date to the alumni function?" Braedon walked over to my chair and crouched down in front me.

"What's your fraternity again?" There was a rock sitting in my stomach all of a sudden, remembering that my father was part of a fraternity.

"Kappa Chi Zeta. Why?" Braedon looked concerned, probably because of the look on my face.

"I just couldn't remember." I tried to put a smile on my face and it seemed to work for the moment.

"Ok." He stood up and faced the rest of the group again. "So what are thinking in terms of bringing him down?"

"Actually I think I have an idea." It was Hunter who spoke up, causing me to look up at him. "I've been talking with his partner, you know the other life guard, and I think he wants out. Well he's said he wants out. The whole thing started out as a way to make a little extra money because he was struggling to keep up with rent but when he asked Brady to cut him out, Brady went ballistic and threatened to expose him to the dean and law enforcement. I think we can get his cooperation." He took a deep breath, he didn't normally talk this much when the whole group was together. "My idea is that you get me an invite to the party, and I bring him and we stage a fight between the two of them. It should garner enough attention from his parents or even other alum that they will want to shut it down. That's when Tasha comes in." He made eye contact with me a pleading look on his face.

"Woah, woah, woah. You want to get her involved more?" Cole grabbed Hunters arm so that he would look at him.

"Hear me out." Hunter held up his hands. "She shouldn't have to do much and enough of us will be there that we can pull her out as needed. But isn't this why she joined the group? This is one of her tasks to get fully integrated into the society, and if we can make her look good, even better." Cole let go of his arm and started rubbing his face instead, probably contemplating whether he would be okay with me participating.

"What do you have in mind?" Cole crossed his arms across his chest and focused on Hunter.