The Round Table II

A/N: I am rating this chapter PG-13 for some boy on boy action. Don't worry it's nothing too serious ;). I will mark the section with ~~~~ so you can skip those parts if it's not your cup of tea.

**Tyler's POV**

I tensed behind the wheel. I was seriously dreading this conversation. Tasha had such a good soul, and I didn't know how she was going to react to being a part of this group. She was starting to relax around us and after today i was hoping that she would be ore confident.

"Let's wait till we are back at the house with Jax and Braedon." I glanced over and saw her eyebrows scrunched in confusion. Maledizione (Damn). She was so flipping cute.

"Well did we get what we were supposed to?" She seemed anxious now and was playing with her fingers in her lap. I looked in the rear view mirror at Hunter, as he was the one in charge of intel, and saw him incline his head once. His eyes locked with mine in the mirror and my breath caught in my throat.

"Yeah, fiore. We got it." The rest of the ride was pretty silent. Tasha was looking out her window with her head propped up in her hand. It looked like she was trying to figure out what we were up to.

When we made it back to the house I made eye contact with Hunter again and silently asked him to keep her occupied till the other two got here. I asked Cole to follow me upstairs.

We had a complicated relationship. And I do mean relationship. Seeing him flirt with another a guy was still running on a loop in my head. I let him pass me and followed him into his room closing the door behind me.

~~~~~~~

"What did you w-" I shut him up by pressing my lips to his and backing him into the wall next to the closet. I slanted my mouth across his, taking control for once. he pushed back and kept pushing until I was lying on my back on his bed. He landed on top of me, pressing our chests together.

"I see. You're jealous." he stroked my face and down my neck making my chest rise and fall faster underneath his. He leaned down and kissed below my ear

"There's no need love." he whispered in the same ear and placed his lips back on mine. I grabbed his head and held him against my lips. Seeing him at the pool, shirtless, and flirting with another guy just made me angry. I was supposed to keep my relationships a secret, and there he was. So handsome and openly flirting with another guy.

I know that my jealously is unwarranted. But any time I saw his facade crack, it made me want him more.

~~~~~~~

I pushed against him and sat up on his bed.

"We need to go back downstairs." He smiled and grabbed my hand and walked with me down the hallway. He let go of my hand at the stairs, his facade back in place. I sighed, a headache forming behind my eyes. Time to face the music.

I sat across from Tasha in order to talk straight to her. The door opened and Jax and Braedon came straight to the living room and sat on either side of our precious rose. Her smile brightened and she perked up considerably. When Hunter had texted me saying that she was uncomfortable at the pool, i dropped everything and broke several laws to get there as soon as possible. We were supposed to have an extra 15 minutes to get information, but with Tasha's confession, we agreed that her safety and comfort were more important.

The bright poppy before me tucked a strand of her equally bright hair behind her ear shyly as Jax tried to coax a lovely blush out of her. I had started referring to her as several different types of flowers once she had accepted my pet name. Italian rolled off her lips like sugar. It was intoxicating when she spoke to me in my second language.

I cleared my head and then my throat. My friends quieted down.

"Alright, let's debrief. Cole, you start."

A/N: Sorry for the double note... BUT yay! Double update this week! The boy's POV will always be short but I will try to double update those weeks. Enjoy!