Revelations

A/N: The section at the end marked with ~~~ has some BDSM themes that not everyone may feel comfortable reading so feel free to skip it. It isn't that important to the storyline, just to Braedon and Tasha's relationship dynamic. Rated PG-13.

His lips pressed against mine gently. I moved my arms up to grab onto him and pull him closer to me, but his hands encircled my wrists stopping me before I could touch him. He pulled back and sighed with his eyes still closed. He pulled me back to the bedroom and guided me towards the bed.

"Sit." His voice had taken on a smoky quality that made me want to obey his every word. I sank down onto his bed and looked up at him, still in disbelief that he had actually kissed me.

"Lay down." He gently pushed against my chest and I laid back.

"Don't move." My heart sped up at his tone but I didn't move despite the need to squirm under his hot gaze. He walked away, out of my line of sight. I tried glimpsing him from my place on the bed, but my eyes couldn't catch him in my peripherals. I took a deep breath to calm my need to see him. He cam back to the bed and knelt next to me, making me roll slightly towards him. He smiled down at me and said, "Good girl." My breath caught in my throat at his words and my heart sped up some more. He went back to wiping at my face with a warm washcloth, cleaning up my tears.

He pulled his hand back and gazed at my lips longingly. I still hadn't moved from my spot on the bed, intrigued at how long he would make me stay there. After another two minutes of tension filled silence, I lifted a hand up towards his face again with the intent to drag him down and devour his lips. He caught my hand when it was almost touching his cheek and held there, a slightly pained look on his face. I could tell he was also holding his breath and trying to work through something in his head. Eventually he moved my hand so it was resting on his face. His eyes were closed and he slowly let out a long breath and released his tensed muscles.

"Bunny. I have issues with people touching me." I sharply pulled my hand back afraid that i was hurting him somehow. He snatched it back and placed it on his cheek.

"If I put your hand somewhere, it's ok to touch there sweetie." He smile down at me.

"Over time I should be comfortable with you just reaching out and touching me, but we still have awhile. It took a long time for Rachel to reach that point." My brows scrunched in confusion.

"Rachel?" My voice was small, the implication that Braedon had a girlfriend and that I had crossed a line making my throat become tight again. He sighed deeply and closed his eyes.

"What do you know about polyamory Bunny?" I scrunched my nose at him.

"You mean like polyandry or polygamy?"

"Yes and no. Those generally involve a religious component, while polyamory just refers to, lets call them unconventional, romantic relationships." I was still extremely confused, and he hadn't told me who Rachel was yet. I pushed up on the bed and sat forward next to him. I processed for another minute before things started to click in place. The way Tyler looked at Hunter and Cole, watching them cuddle together in various places, Braedon laughing when I mentioned wanting to kiss all of them, and lastly, Rachel. I took a sharp breath and turned to look at him.

"Rachel is your girlfriend."

"Yes, and I am one of her boyfriends. We are both polyamorous. Meaning that we both date other people. As long as I tell her my intentions about someone and she tells me hers, we don't have any problems. It's a lot about trust." I blinked at his words a few times. He was dating someone who was dating other people? And he was fine with it? I suddenly pictured myself lounging on the couch downstairs, my head in Tyler's lap, my feet in Jaxson's, Cole's hair tangling with mine and Hunter sitting on the floor in front of us. A door opens and Braedon walks in hand in hand with a faceless girl, but leans over the couch and Tyler to place a kiss on my forehead.