Sleepover

I finished throwing some clothes into a bag. I had no idea what a weekend with these gods entailed, so I packed a dress, one of my cute rompers, a pair of jeans, two pairs of comfy workout shorts, and lots of shirts. I was gradually waking up all the way still. I walked up to Tyler and thrust my bag into his hands.

"You have to get my underwear." I pointed to a drawer on my dresser and walked into the bathroom to get shower and makeup supplies. I heard Hunter bust out laughing in my room. That will teach him to interrupt my naps. I smirked and skipped all my makeup off the counter into my mermaid bag. I went back out to my room and tried not to laugh out loud at Tyler gingerly pawing through my delicates. He pinched a lacy thing and held it up with two fingers to drop it two seconds later. I let out a snigger and his neck became visibly red. He finally picked out my Saturday and Sunday days of the week panties and an extra pink bikini cut pair. He carefully folded them and placed in my bag and held out his hand for my bathroom bag.

"Ready fiore?" He smirked at me.

"I am not a flower." I grumbled as I stuffed my converse back on. I followed the boys out of my dorm, shuffling my feet and letting out another yawn. They stopped in front of a whit Toyota Corolla. Thank god. I eagerly rushed forward, excited about not having to walk. Hunter opened the passenger door, holding it open for me, but I brushed past him and hopped in the back, flopping across the entire seat. Tyler shook his head at me with mirth in his eyes. We drove for about 10 minutes before Tyler pulled into a driveway and parked in the garage.

"When you said house, I didn't think you actually meant house." I said incredulously. Hunter just smiled and got out with Tyler following behind. I waited about 30 seconds before following them both in the house.

The door from the garage led into a huge kitchen with an island and a tv mounted on the wall. I didn't see the guys anywhere. There were three different doors to choose from and I didn't want to get lost.

"Uh guys?" I called out peering around one of the door frames into a living area with another flat screen. I felt a hand touch my waist and spun around my hands on my chest.

"Cole!" I smacked his chest, "you can't just sneak up on me like that!" He smirked at me and grabbed my hand to drag me behind him. He pulled me towards the stairs that were past the couches. I followed him and to the right, meeting a red door. Opening the door he looked back at me with trepidation in his expression.

"This is my room. If you ever get lost the doors are color coded." I looked back behind me and saw four other doors painted yellow, grey, bright blue, and dark green. Again I peered around a door frame into Cole's living space. It was so cliché, yet so him. It was all sports themed but in an understated way. The walls were a darker red than his door and there was hardwood floors with a plush dark grey rug covering the area around his bed. His comforter was a dark navy blue and his pillows were a red closer to the doors color. One wall was covered in different sports and workout equipment. I picked out a speed ladder, various hand weights, tension belts, and medicine balls. He also had a baseball bat and glove, a soccer ball, and of course a football, mounted on the wall. The wall across from his bed housed a huge television with a shelf built into the wall that had an Xbox and a PlayStation. His closet was opposite the wall of sports stuff and had a basketball hoop with a clothes basket attached hanging on it. He was watching me take in his room and had sprawled out on his bed, his head propped up on one arm.

"So what do you think?" Noticing I was done perusing his room he patted the bed next to him. I went over and sat down next to him, not quite sure what to do with my hands.

"It suits you." I turned to him with a smile on my face. He smiled back and reached around me. I stiffened slightly thinking he was going to hug me or try to get me to lay down. I relaxed again when his hand produced a remote and he turned on the tv. For some reason I was extra nervous around all the guys. What am I kidding? They're gorgeous. I slowed my breathing trying to get a hold of my racing heart from being so close to him. He flipped through a few channels before he turned to me.