Chapter One

Sitting in my room I was reading a book . I didn't have much friends because of my parents .They are so over protected for their own good.

I hissed when I heard screaming from downstairs ."Again....They just love those horrors movie",.

The screaming didn't stop and that was weird. I lazily drift off my bed walking down the stairs.

"Really mom and dad ", I mumbled.

"Dad ", I screamed out as I  witness a long claw been peirce through his chest.

My eyes came in contact with the huge hilarious monster.

"Run Malia! ", my mom shouts at me as she tried to fight the monster.

I turned around to run but fell to my knees. I was in fear and I don't know what to do.

I turned back around to face my mother seeing the monster slash her head off.

"No !", I screamed  running into  my room  closing all locks on the door.

With all the strength that I had I pushed a table behind the door tears running down  my face.

I shake in fear stepping back from the door when the monster try to get in.

Thinking about how I could escape I  rapped a thick towel around my palm punching the class window open to get out.

I step on the roof walking to the edge to jump off but I was too scared. I clenched my eyes tightly together in fear. It's either jump or die I thought to myself then I decide to jump.

Reaching to the ground I was shocked .How was I not hurt?. I have landed so firmly on my feet .My feet should has been broken or sprain.Well I was happy I thought to my self running fast away from the house. I stopped for seconds to catch my breathe a look back at the house to she the monster standing at the window .It let out a loud angry "Roar", and I flinch in more fear and continue my running

******

Reaching at the nearest police station I dragged my weak feet across the road to the station. I sit on the side walk pulling off the towel off my injured palm breathing heavily . I cried in pain as I pulled out the broken splinters of glass in my hand. My hand was bleeding badly and the pain aches through my body. I closed my eyes tightly meditating on the pain to push it away ,suddenly the pain was gone. My eye lids flick opened then I stared on my palm in shock. It was heeled.

I could still hear the roaring in my head and see the death of my parents. The fear took back over it's position. I got up and ran inside the station sitting on a chair with my head down in my palm shaking in fear.

How could I let this happened?. I should have helped them. I am so useless . I thought to my self as tears sting down my cheeks.

"Kid are you ok ?" , someone ask touching me as my body flinch up.

"Please don't hurt me ",I cried out.

"Calm down kid.What's wrong?",.

"Help me",.

"Where are your parents? ",he asked.

"They are dead.It killed them ", I cried even harder my body shaking in more fear.

"What killed them?",.

"I don't know. A demon. A alien .A monster. I don't know", I shake more in fear like I am losing my mind.

"Shhh Calm down .Your safe now", he comfort me.

"No am not.It's coming for me and it's going to kill me", I stared at the wall.

"Tell me your address and I promise I will protect you",.

"4 Caverly Destrict",.I sob as he sends some men over to investigate.

"Calm down now kid. Do you know any other family member?",.

"No it was only my mom and dad ",.

"I will help you", he promised.

********

It's been two weeks and no one came to claims me so they sen me to a home.

Laying on the bed I could not sleep. I mumbled a song my mother used to sing to me.

'Blackbird'.

I actually figured out the meaning of the words in this song. I sob on my tears then I fell asleep.

"Mom !Dad! you guys are alive", I shout running to them.

"Stay back darling ", My mom warned me.

"What's wrong dad", I asked worried.

"We don't want you to get hurt", dad answered.

"Go find your parents", mom said.

"I already did you guys are my parents remember",.

"No we are not. Your real parents are out there", she said as their body shift into two huge monsters.I slowly take steps backwards as my back came in contact with a wall.

"I told you to stay away", the monster growled.

"Please do not hurt me", I cried .

Their fingers grows claws as they step to me starting to stab at me. I screamed in fear as I try to fight them away ."No!",.

I felt my body been pulled and shaken.

"Wake up Malia!", I heard.

"She's going to kill her self!", I heard again.

"Malia ", I heard a loud voice echoed into my ears as my body reflects up straightly on the bed. I could not hold it in, they are going to kill me .I feel like screaming .I am overwhelmed so I opened my mouth and screamed " AHHHHHH!!!", .

With my screaming I heard other screaming in between.

"Inject her", I heard a person yelled.

"I can't she's too loud!",.

"Do it .If you don't we will all die! ",the yelling continue.

My body felt weakly as my head shifted to the side I glance everyone with blood running from there ears as I fell back onto the bed. What am I ?,I thought as the darkness took over.

*****

Waking up my blurry eyes scan the room .I try to speak but something hold unto my tongue . It felt like  I was out for days. My body was drained ,my head hurts and I was at thirst .

"What's that mumbling ", I heard someone asked.

"It's just a little girl we put away .She had witness her parents death and after that she is losing her mind",  person 2 stated.

"Can I see her ", the other person 1 asked.

"Sure",.person 2 agreed.

I heard the door nab rambling as the door open. I weakly look at the two figure in front of me.

"She is beautiful ",person 1  said.

"I know, she has been out for days", Person 2 said.

"Can I adopt this child ",person 1 asked.

"She is not so quit easy to be dealt with ",person 2 informed her.

"I will manage", person 1 points out.

"Okay .Take her down and injected her again ",person 2 ordered some other persons as I felt a needle being pressed against my neck .Darkness came over as I drift off into wonderland.

Hey guys, I hope this start well . I got more instore for ya'll so please keep in touch .

Thank you .Please vote and comment and also share .

Tuddles