Chapter Four

"Hi, I am Akira's little sister, Rina." Rina says as she gave a slight wave.

"Oh, hi" Yuzuru replied. This scene seems familiar. He thought. However, Yuzuru quickly brushes the thought off and gave a slight wave back.

"Are you having breakfast now? Can I join? " Upon seeing the small spread on the table, Rina can't help but want to have a bite as well.

Akira nodded and went to take a pair of chopsticks and a bowl for her.

"Onii chan, My onee chan's food is amazing, isnt it?" Rina said as she digged into her meal.

"Onii chan?"

"Sorry, I thought you were the crown prince again, I used to call the Crown Prince Onii chan." Rina hung her head down in embarrassment while playing with her fingers.

"It's ok. You can call me that too" Yuzuru said while he slightly ruffles Rina's hair.

"Honto? Hai, Onii chan!" Rina eyes immediately lit up.

Considering Yuzuru's love for kids, it was no feat or surprise that Rina and him get along just well.

Upon seeing the scene before her, Akira got lost in her thoughts as she remembers the first time Rina and the crown prince met.

Akira's memory:

"Hey, Yuzuru, this is my sister, Rina." Akira introduces Rina as Rina shyly hides behind Akira.

Rina is Akira's half sister and ever since she was born, she was raised in a different town away from the Tokuha Residences. Apart from the constant visits, Akira barely sees her younger sister. It was only after she grown a little older then did she move back to the Tokuha Residences. However, the difference in space did not affect their close relationship. They were still very close. Hence, Akira was very excited for Yuzuru(the crown prince) to meet her half sister.

"Come on, don't be shy, Yuzuru is a nice guy." Akira slightly pushes Rina infront.

"Hi, I am Akira's sister, Rina." Rina gave a small wave.

"Oh, hi!" Yuzuru slightly waves back. And that ignite the first few sparks of the brother-sister friendship between Rina and Yuzuru.

End of flashback

"Akiraaaaa, are you listening?" Rina waves her hand in front of Akira's face in an attempt to catch her attention.

"Sorry, I was thinking about something."

"Its ok, I agreed to meet up my friends so I need to leave soon."

"Alright, I will visit you when I have time. Byeee"

Rina then happily hops off. Just before she reaches the door step, she turns around and said "Bye onii chan, onee chan!" She smiles happily and hops off once again.

"She seems to really like you. Rina is usually shy around strangers." Akira casually commented as she take a bite of her bun.

"She is cute and back on earth, I do really like kids so..." Yuzuru replies.

A few moments later,

"Thanks for the meal. I ate well." Yuzuru said as he claps his hands together.

"Well, now that we have finished eating, shall we continue with our tour around Icexath and hopefully find something for you to do as you pass your time here?" Akira stands up and starts clearing the dishes.

"Ok since I cant really do anything right now anyway." Yuzuru said while helping to clear the dishes.

On the streets of Glouchester,

"This is Glouchester, the main capital of Icexath. The Celestial Palace is of course located in the middle of the capital. Only royalties and important subjects are allowed to live there. Actually, the Tokuha Residences is located within the palace so basically after this door, we would have be leaving the palace. The place where you landed after being transported from Earth is actually the Rosewood Meadows, a garden located in the palace. "

"As I mentioned yesterday, people who are gifted with powers will usually go through a trial to become government officials or warriors. They are called aristocrats.  Such aristocrats often find themselves living longer than the average human lifespan. Here in Icexath, we usually experience winter with only 3 months of spring. Well, we are in luck because now is currently the spring season."

" In Icexath, our type of currency is more commonly known as kori. Normal beings and aristocrats both work to earn kori."

"Is it ok, up till here Yuzuru? Feel free to ask me anything." Akira ask after a long explanation.

"Is there a place where I can work at? I do want to fend for myself, after all I can't keep replying on you, can I?" Yuzuru finally pops out his long awaited question.

Akira knew he was going to say that. After all, he is a man of pride and relying on someone is the last thing he would ever want to do. But that was what made Akira fell for him. His determination. His individualistic mindset. His passion for life. He never back away from something and instead faces the storm as the warrior he is.

He is Yuzuru Hanyu.

Onii chan - older brother.
Onee chan - older sister.
Honto? - really?
Gomen - Sorry