Chapter Twenty-one

Each of them got onto their own pegasus, and the creatures flew into the vast blue sky.

"Woah, the view is beautiful down here!" Yuzuru exclaimed as he looked down at the land below him.

"Argh..." Leon scoffed, as he turned away from Yuzuru. Akira, on the other hand, gave a pleased smile as she sees Yuzuru enjoying the scenery below him.

"So Yuzuru, we meet again." Rin said, an eyebrow slightly raised. Yuzuru did not reply, only giving a slight bow as a form of respect. Akira, on the other hand, remain silent as though deep in her thoughts. The atmosphere grewing pretty awkward.

An hour has passed and they have reached their destination.

"I know it is a little late but why did we come here?" Yuzuru questioned.

"Well, Wellfort is a small town infamous for their craftmanship for weapons. Since Yuzuru technically does not have a weapon yet, we shall refine our weapons here and gather some materials needed for the trip. We will stay here for a few days before moving on." Leon replied, seemingly taken up the role of a leader in this mission.

" Well, I do know a master here that is great at making weapons. Come on!" Akira excitedly said as she lead the way.

"Master Kazaki!" Akira called out as she entered the blacksmith workshop.

"Akira? I have not seen you in a while! How have you been?" Master Kazaki said, surprised at her sudden visit. He open his arms for a hug in which Akira happily accepted.

"I am fine, thanks for your concern!" Akira uttered back.

"What brings you here?"

"My friends and I needs to refine our weapons as we are going on a mission soon. We would also like to request for a customised weapon made for my friend right here." Akira explained as she introduced her friends before pointing at Yuzuru.

"Ohh, well, you came to the right place!" Master Kazaki exclaimed. "You! Come here and the rest can put your weapons on the counter." Master Kazaki signalled for Yuzuru to come forward.

While the others put their weapons on their counter, Yuzuru came forward towards Master Kazaki.

"So, what type of magic do you usually use?" Master Kazaki asked as he took out a notebook to record down the details

"I usually wield Ice magic and engage in physical combat." Yuzuru replied.

"Ok! Please place your hand onto this crystal ball. It is able to analyse your magic flow as well as a virtual representation of a weapon based on your personality. I do believe that weapons are not just pure objects however is subjected to the user's personality and nature." Master Kazaki then fished out a magic ball that glow brightly in the dim lit store.

Upon placing his hand on the crystal ball, a surge of energy was felt and it was as if some energy was sucked out into the magical object.

"Wow child, interesting personality and your magic is certainly one of a kind...Hmm... This is getting me excited! I will customise a weapon for you so you would have to wait for a few days." Master Kazaki said before going off to settle other things. By this time, his friends are already back.

They decided to explore the town, meanwhile find a place or inn to stay in.

After almost an hour of exploring, they settled themselves down at a cosy inn and are now eating their lunch at the inn.

"The food here is not bad!" Rin said in which all of them agreed on. Even cold Leon had a small smile on his face.

"Hey guys, talking about weapons, what weapons do you guys use? I do know that Akira uses a magic staff." Yuzuru asked curiously.

"I am basically an archer or a marksman. I use a bow and arrows and is basically a master in long distance combat." Rin started first.

"I use a sword." Leon uttered, not wanting to elaborate further, resulting in Akira shaking her head in disapproval.

"As most of you guys know, I do use the staff and is a magic user. I can also use healing magic." Akira explained.

"Humph, show off..." Rin muttered, causing the atmosphere to turn tense for a moment.

"Err...Well it was nice knowing more about my team." Yuzuru said, hoping that it would break the ice a little more, considering he had a little responsibility in making the situation like this. No one said a word, only continuing to finish up their meals, leaving Yuzuru to awkwardly pick up his chopsticks to continue eating.

After lunch, they decided to explore the town further for better familiarity.
Just as they were walking on the outskirts of the town, they saw a women frantically running towards them. However, right before she could reach them, she fell onto the down causing Akira to immediately go forward to help her up.

"Are you ok?" Akira asked concernly.

"You came from Glouchester right?Please help us!" the women cried out in desperation.