Chapter Seventeen

"I missed you..." Yuzuru's sexy deep voice whispered into Akira's ears. Akira slowly looked up as she looked into his eyes. Yuzuru wipes off the remaining tears on her face with his thumb before giving her another smile. At this moment, it was as if the whole world has stopped for them and all they could see was each other. Both of them didnt move, only enjoying each other's presence amidst the cold atmosphere.

Then, the most unexpected thing happened. Yuzuru lean down towards Akira. His face slowly nearing Akira's before capturing her soft lips with his. Akira being shocked, widened her eyes, before making an attempt to push Yuzuru away. However, she being trapped in his strong arms, it was all in vain. In the end, she gave in and kissed him back. Yuzuru on the other hand, was unfazed and used one of his hand to hold her chin up with the other wrapped closely around her petite waist. Akira's fingers tangled in his hair, as both of them go closer to each other, not leaving a single space between one another. This was pure bliss.

How much have i missed this? Akira thought as she allows herself to sink in deeper into the kiss.

After a while, they finally parted, still holding each other in their arms.
Akira's cheeks are suddenly kissed pink like a spring rose, the blooming colour looking so cute against her pale skin. She looks away and finds a distraction at the flowers on the ground. Yuzuru being the mischievious person he is, gave a mischievious smile before touching his lips with his fingers. A hint of mischief was seen in his eyes as he continued to tease Akira as she blushes madly.

Seeing the Yuzuru before her, Akira gave him a small shy punch on the chest before turning around, folding her arms in the process. "Humph!" Akira said, pretending to be angry.

"Hahaha!" Yuzuru chuckled at her cute gesture only making Akira pout even more.

Yuzuru then backhugged her. "You are so cute." Yuzuru whispered and Akira could feel his warm breath against her ears. Throughout the hug, Akira was relaxed and she could feel the heat radiating off Yuzuru's body, warming her up in this winter season.

"I missed you too...All these years without you, i was so lonely. I searched for you all around Icexath and planet Earth, hoping to find just a single piece of your soul somewhere...Back then, you should not have blocked that blow for me. I am not worth it." Akira said.

Yuzuru immediately turned Akira around to face him. His face giving a serious look. "You are worth it. Without you, my life would never be complete. Never doubt yourself because you are priceless to me. " he said. His gaze though soft never left her eyes one second.

"Unfortunately, I need to go soon. The now Yuzuru is unable to withhold so much energy and power. I am only borrowing his body for a while. I might not remember you now but I am sure I will one day." Yuzuru said with a sad look in his eyes.

"W-What do you mean?" Akira panicked. She just managed to make Yuzuru remember her, she can't let him go again. At least not now.

"No you can't leave me..." Akira cried as she hugged him tightly, never wanting to let him go.

"Dont cry my princess. But hey, aint I at the losing end here? You get to fall in love with the shy side of me all over again. Isnt that great?" Yuzuru said, trying to lift her spirits up as he removed a necklace from his neck and wear it over her neck. "So dont cry anymore...I will see you soon..." He then planted a small kiss on her forehead before Yuzuru loses consciousness again.

"I didnt even get to say goodbye..." Akira muttered as she touched the necklace Yuzuru gave her. 

After 10 minutes, Yuzuru wakes up, finding himself lying on Akira's head.

He jolts up and quickly apologised, "Sorry!" How could he have such a cute side? Akira thought as she remembered the words Yuzu previously said.

"You were so tired just now so you fell asleep on the grass. I figured that you might have felt uncomfortable so I placed your head on my lap."Akira explained.

Yuzuru shyly nodded despite feeling that something is off about that explanation.

"Well, let's head home, shall we?" Akira suggested, snapping Yuzuru out of his daze.

Yuzuru agreed and both of them teleported away from this magical place.