Chapter One

"Rest well!" Yuzuru's coach Brian said as both of them enter their respective hotel rooms. After a long day of repetitive interviews and long winded press conference, all Yuzuru wanted to do is to take a nice refreshing bath and sleep until theres no tomorrow. He plops down onto his bed and held out his Olympic gold medal, allowing it to fall just above his eyes. It sure felt heavier than the one won at Sochi. Reminising the 3 months spent in rehabilitation due to his leg injury, he cant help but let out a sigh of relief. Amidst his positive and outward looking attitude, he was desperate, skeptical yet motivated towards his skating career. Luckily, lady luck smiles upon him and after a battle well fought, he managed to defend his title as the Olympic Champion here at Pyeongchang. Upon that thought, he breaks into a smile and closes his eyes.

  Wait a minute. Yuzuru suddenly remembers a strange moment when he was doing his quad combo during his free skate, it was almost like deja vu. A scene flashes through his mind depicting him skating to a song played by a lady using a flute while he does the exact same quad combo. Unfortunately, her face was blurred. His attire also mimicks those of the historic times making the scene seem fantasy-like. The strange thing was that the scenary almost seem like they are from a world apart from Earth. He has been having dreams about that lady for a while now, yet whenever he awakes, rememberance of her face remains faint.

  "Sigh, maybe it is just me and my imagination. She probably doesnt even exist" He sighs in defeat and decided to just go to sleep.

"Good night pooh san!" He patted the head of the bear before drifting off into dreamland.

  Just then, magical sparks surrounded the pooh bear and a spirit emerges from it. As strange as it seems, the spirit takes the form of a human and a beautiful lady was seen under the faint light of the hotel room. He doesnt even remember to turn off the lights. The girl gave a light chuckle before settling herself at the side of yuzuru's bed. She looks at the sleeping figure and gently strokes his hair. I missed you. Those three words though short yet is enough to show her feelings and longing towards the person she so endearingly looks at.

  Just like that, lady continues to stay by his side like a guardian angel until the sun rises. Little did Yuzuru know, she has been there by his side ever since he has gotten the pooh bear.

  Talking about that pooh bear, it goes way back in the years. When he first saw that pooh bear tissue holder, he immediately took a liking towards it. From then on, it has been an irreplaceable part of his life and is more commonly known as his lucky charm.

  7.00 am. "Beep beep!" The alarm clocks goes off, immediately breaking the silence in the room. Yet, no move was made. 7.05 am. "Beep beep!" The alarm clock rings again. "5 more minutes..." Yuzuru tone clearly shows his relunctance to wake up so early.

  After a another round of ringing, he finally drags himself out of bed. He walks towards the window and the sun beamed through the white blinds, presenting the morning sun against Yuzuru's seemingly perfectly sculpted face. Yuzuru gave a lazy yawn and prepares hinself for the day.

-- Time skip --

  Yuzuru has arrived in his home country, Japan. After his win of olympics, not only was he immensely popular within the country, he was also faced with a packed schedule of endless interviews.

  "Do you yourself think that you are cool?" The interviewer asks with hints of anticipation in his tone.

  "Rather than thinking that I am cool, theres no better victory than this." Yuzuru answered. (lol yuzu just admit that u r cool -.- u know it i know it haha)

  And this marks the start of his endless interviews...

-- Time Skip --

  Sleeping on his comfy bed with his shrine of pooh bears, he never felt any happier than this moment. I mean it is home sweet home.

  While he was sleeping, the lady once again emerges from the pooh bear tissue box cover and repeats her cycle of watching over the sleeping figure.

  "You know you cannot stay here forever right? Akira. " A voice break through the silence of this peaceful night...

Hi, this is my first time writing so please bear with me haha. Hope this chapter is ok and feel free to comment below if theres any areas of improvement! I will hopefully try to improve my writing as the fanfic goes.