Chapter Three

"Yuzu, this is not a dream." Those 6 words kept ringing in his head, leaving Yuzuru in disbelief.

"So Im stuck here forever?"

"I am not sure. But you are currently in Icexath, another planet away from Earth. But I think there might be one person that can help you." Akira answers.

Leon's Chambers:

"And why should I help him?"

"Come on Leon, do me a favour. You are the only one that can transport to Earth without waiting for the eclipse to happen. Im sure you have a way."

"So you are asking me for help now?" After choosing him over me, how do you expect me to help him?

"Please Leon, Im begging you!"

Upon the sight before him, Leon's heart can't help but soften. He was in love with girl in front of him. However it was a unrequited love

" Sigh, I will try but no guarantees." Leon sighed in defeat.

"Thank you so much!" Akira gave him a light hug before ushering for Yuzuru to come in.

Why am I like this? Why do I always soften at the sight of you? Leon sighs.

"Ok dude, I am helping you because of Akira so dont try to get in my way while Im using the spell!" Leon said with a hostile attitude.

What's up with this guy? Yuzuru thinks as he walk towards the blond haired Asian looking guy.

Leon cast a spell. A magic star circle appears on the ground where Yuzuru stands. It glows up. However, after a few seconds, it gloom down and the circle closes. Leon tries again however it failed once again.

On his third try, Leon was thrown backwards and fell onto the ground, with his hand holding his chest.

"Leon!" Akira runs towards him before using her powers to heal him.

"It normally works but it seem that this time I cant. Theres like some barrier preventing me from doing so. Looks like he have to wait till the next eclipse between planet Earth and Icexath to happen before he can go back." Leon explained while sitting down on the chair.

"When is the next eclipse?" Yuzuru asks, worry being plastered all over his face.

"Two years later. It is considered near seeing that the previous eclipse took 7 years to happen." That also mean that Akira stayed by your side for 7 years.

Yuzuru face's immediately fell and he runs out of the chamber.

"Yuzuru?! Thanks for your help Leon! I will catch up with you later." Akira bade a quick goodbye to Leon before rushing out after Yuzuru.

He did not run into any trouble right? That idiot, he doesnt even know the directions! Akira quickens her pace and finally found Yuzuru sitting by a sakura tree.

A tear drop fell from his face.

"Are you crying?" Akira ask as she stand beside him.

"Its all your fault! Why did you bring up my hopes before shattering them into pieces? Didnt you say there is a way out? You, liar!" Yuzuru shouted.

"How.. Wh.. What?!" Akira's says in bewildment.

"Now, what am I going to do? Im suppose to be in Canada training! What about my family and friends? They must be so worried! What is going to happen to my skating career? I...I... What did I do to deserve this? What am I going to do..." Yuzuru finally burst out his thoughts. He slowly slump down, hugging his knees as he cries. He may seem very calm at first however he is as desperate as anyone out there. A lot has been going on in his head.

Akira remains quiet before sitting down by the Sakura tree with him, showing her support as she gently pats his back while Yuzuru is having an episode.

In that moment, both didnt say anything. Silence was all that accompanied them and it was all Yuzuru needs. Peace and comfort under the Sakura tree. It seems that it was at that moment that Yuzuru gains a little more faith in Akira.

Little did both know, this whole scene was seen by a shadow nearby.

The next day:

Yuzuru awakes and walks up towards Akira.

"A...Akira? After thinking about it, I want to apologise for my outburst yesterday. I was not making sense and I just took out my anger on you. Hope you arent too hurt by it. I am sorry."
Yuzuru apologised as he scratches the back of his head in embarrassment.

Akira though shocked by his sudden confession, immediately smile brightly, before putting her hand out for a handshake. "Apology accepted! Hahaha!" Both of them cracks into laughter.

"Come on, I made breakfast."

After Yuzuru cries out his thoughts yesterday, not only did Akira not get angry, she still comforted him and also introduced the land of Icexath to him.

He realises that Akira is actually the King's right hand man's daughter. Despite holding a high status, she never looks down on people, instead she often help the poor and is well known for her kind personality.

Akira even offered him a place to stay, considering that he is going to be stuck here for another 2 years. He also found out that the people of Icexath are magic users...

"Why are you so nice to me? And how did you know my name? Not even mentioning my nickname?" Yuzuru suddenly questions.

Oh right! He doesnt know that I am a spirit in pooh san. "Err...I believe anyone seeing you in that state would be very willing to help you. Err... Regarding your name... I..." What am I even saying?

"Akiraaaaaa!" Just at that moment, a little girl came running in while happily shouting for Akira.

Phew, my life saver! "Rina!" Akira opens her arms, engulfing Rina into a hug.

"Onee chan, you said you would visit me but you didnt!" Rina pouts as she pulls away from the hug.

"Gomen, I was busy!"

"Ohh, so you were busy with crown prince Yuzu?" She comments innocently.

"No no, Rina. Thats not the crown prince, his name is Yuzuru. He is a friend?" Is he counted as a ...friend?

"Hi, I am Akira's little sister, Rina."
Rina slightly wave while smiling brightly.

I was debating whether I should give the crown prince Yuzu a new name but decides against it. I didnt want to make it look like Yuzuru is another character so yeah. Hope it is ok!