Ruby was flustered pink. "She was my primary way to look for you back then! If I didn't obey, I'll be having a hard time in the streets."

Yang chuckled. "I think you, of all people, would manage a week on the streets. You brought me to missions and they lasted months! I think you would survive."

"Yeah but without her gorgeousness? Hello? Why would I pass to be with her prettiness?" Ruby asked with a sweet smile. 

Weiss' breath hitched, cheeks flustered, she covered her mouth. Ruby must have heard her her from where she stood because their conversation stopped briefly. 'Oh no...'

"Well look who we have here~" Ruby was in front of her inn a blink of an eye. Weiss found herself pinned against the wall, laughing from being caught by her cookie lover. 

"I'm sorry I'm eavesdropping." Weiss laughed,biting her lip with a grin as she tried to stop doing so. "I was just going to look for you because I can't find Blake anywhere." The heiress mentioned with a smile. "Did you see her? We were going to get some snow cones."

"Snow cones? Without us?" Ruby asked, aghast. "What have I ever done that you deem us unworthy of a snow cone invitation?" She inquired, batting her lashes.

"You seem to be having a great time with Yang~ I don't want to spoil that for you. She's your sister and you have to admit, you've been spending a lot of time with me too." Weiss replied, slipping under Ruby's arm gaps, looking at her with a grin.

Ruby pouted, looking at Weiss with her puppy dog eyes. "But, you can call us both!"

"But you two were talking just fine! You must be tired too after the matches." Weiss chuckled and looked at Yang in the room. "Hi, Yang."

"Do me a favor and drag Ruby with you? I'll tell Blake later that you two wet ahead. Besides, I wanted to take a shower a bit." She stood and stretfched out. The blonde grinned at Ruby. She just gave the dolt an opportunity. She better not stall and use it well!

""Alright. Thanks~ I'll see you around then~" Weiss smiled and looked up at Ruby. "Let's go? It's pretty hot out so snow cones would be perfect." 

"I couldn't agree more." The witch replied and took Weiss' hand in hers as they make their way out of the dorms and onto the festival grounds. 

Even with the heat of the afternoon, the grounds were bustling with people. Weiss' cold hands and the cold air that always surrounded her made it pretty perfect to be with her that afternoon. Ruby walked around with Weiss, pointing at the oddities they sell, the scrumptious food they had out and everything they had in the stalls. 

The bustling business of the place was quite nice and relaxing. Although Beacon was peaceful during the school and academic seasons, it was still pretty nice to have a lot of people around the area.

"Snow cones?" Ruby asked, pointing at the nearby stall of the said treat not far from where they were standing. Weiss' eyes lit up at the mention of the snow cones. Even if she has a spool of cotton candy in hand, she nodded furiously.

The two hit the stall and enjoyed a good cone of snow cone while they were pointing out odd things, Ruby telling her random stories of where she frst saw some things in her past, how their family enjoyed these festivals back then as well. 

Weiss enjoyed the afternoon with the witch, not forgetting to sneak small kisses at Ruby's cheeks here and there.

===================

Yang took a shower quickly after the couple left the dorms and went to look for Blake. Unfortunately, she can't find the girl so she went to the parking lot and called the scroll of her girlfriend who picked up on three rings.