Thirty

Reader's notice: This chapter may contain MATURE content. Read at your own will.

Janessa

The documentary screening went great, the Fallon show went great, and most importantly the Global Citizen festival was amazing. Shawn had the incredible honor of singing alongside John Legend during "Youth" and I can't believe that he messed up. He always seems to forget his own lyrics, but I mean, he's human, what can you do. Shawn and I finally are able to get some rest back in Toronto, before heading out for Shawn to perform at the AMAs and his two shows in Texas.

We were both just relaxing in bed, trying to rest, when we heard someone knocking on the door.

"I'll go see who it is." (me)

I grab my robe and throw it on as I make my way to the door to see who it is. I look through the peephole and it's black, which means something or someone is covering it.

"Uhm. Who is it?" (I say through the door)

No response.

"Who's there?" (I ask again)

No response.

"Hey, Shawn. Babe?" (I call from the door)

"Who is it?" (Shawn shouts from the room)

"I don't know. The peephole is covered. Can you come here, just in case?" (I shout back)

"Coming." (Shawn)

I hear him get out of bed, and see that he's thrown on a pair of sweatpants and a Saint Laurent shirt.

"Hmm. Interesting. Have you asked who it was?" (he says looking through the peephole, then turning back to me)

"Yeah, I did. Twice, and there was no response both times." (me)

"Alright." (Shawn)

Shawn slowly opens the door, looking through the crack and I'm standing behind him, peering over his shoulder when he jumps back.

"Ohmygod. What?!" (me)

"Mum, dad, Liyah, Drey! What are you doing here?" (Shawn)

Shawn backs away a bit, opening the door all the way, and in walk it Karen, Manny, Aaliyah, and Drey.

"Ohmygosh! Hi guys. What are you all doing here?" (I say giving everyone a hug)

"Well, we knew you came back yesterday and we had to come and see you." (Karen)

"Yeah, and I've missed you so much!" (Aaliyah says giving me a huge bear hug)

"Hey hey, what about me?" (Shawn says sarcastically)

"Of course, I've missed you, too big brother. Just not as much as Nessa. Haha. Just kidding, but not really." (Aaliyah jokes as she gives Shawn a big hug too)

"Ugh, I've missed you so much sis. It's been a while since I've seen you. And look at you. Is that a bump I'm beginning to see?" (Drey)

"Hi Drey. I've missed you, too. It's been a minute. I hope my bump isn't showing too soon yet. But I guess it should begin to show anytime now. Now we just have to prep ourselves for the announcement of the pregnancy and the baby." (me)

"Yeah, I can't wait to see a little Shawn or a little Nessa running around here." (Drey)

"Haha, neither can we. Oh, we don't have any food. I would've prepared something if I knew you guys were coming." (me)

"Oh no no. It's fine really. We can all just order some take out or pizza, and just relax. I know you both have been so busy with everything lately, and you deserve a break, time to relax, you know." (Manny)

"Okay good, because since we got back yesterday, all we have in the fridge is ketchup, a few oranges, and cocktail packaged fruits." (Shawn)

********************

We all sit down on the couch in the living room and Aaliyah turns on the channel to this dancing show and she's getting way excited. Shawn's parents are cuddled up next to each other, Shawn and I are cuddled up next to each other and Aaliyah sits on the side couch by the windows next to Drey. And this is it. This is all I want in life. With our baby on the way, with Shawn's tour coming up soon, with our wedding happening soon, this... this is everything. Looking at my future mother and father-in-law and my future sister-in-law and my brother and my loving, precious, pure, and irreplaceable fiancé, I know that this is all I've ever wanted in life. So much has really happened these past few months and I know that everything, everything, will be alright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading "In Love With My Idol: Shawn Mendes"! This is the last chapter, so I hope you enjoyed it! I had to cut this story short due to the fact that I've been extremely busy these past few months and I didn't want to leave you readers upset that I don't upload soon enough. Also, I figured that where I ended this story was a good place to end it if anything. So I hope you enjoyed reading "In Love With My Idol: Shawn Mendes" as much as I loved writing it!

Thank you so much! And as always,

Stay cool lovelies!

Suri Xx