Fourteen

Author's Note: This chapter contains MATURE content. Read at your own will.

Janessa

I wake up alone in Shawn's bed forgetting how I got here. And then I remember coming here because I couldn't sleep. And I remember Shawn asking me to go with him somewhere. I guess I gotta ask him that when I see him. I get up from his bed and go to my bathroom to freshen up and then head to the kitchen. Shawn is making breakfast and with the combination of coffee, it smells so good.

"Morning Shawnie. Sleep well?" (I ask hugging his back)

"Morni-- Shawnie? Where did that come from?" (Shawn)

"Oh, I thought since you didn't have a nickname, I'd give you one." (me)

"Okay then, Shawnie it is. Oof. That's gonna need some getting used to." (Shawn says chuckling)

"Haha. Hey, so what were you going to ask me last night?" (I ask grabbing some orange juice from the fridge and a mug for coffee)

"What do you mean?" (Shawn)

"You asked me something last night, when I got to your bed." (me)

"Oh, I did?" (Shawn)

"You asked me to go with you somewhere?" (I say sitting on the counter stool, taking a sip of coffee)

"Hmm. I don't remember, but when I do I'll be sure to tell you." (Shawn says taking a sip of coffee from my mug) "Mmm. You drink your coffee black, too?"

"Mhmm. I guess so." (me)

"So what do you wanna do today?" (Shawn)

"Hmm. I don't really know. What do you wanna do today?" (me)

"Well, I have to go to the studio at 10, so you'll come with me for that. And then when I'm done there, we can do whatever time permits." (Shawn)

"Sounds good to me!" (me)

We finish eating breakfast, talking a bit and then we go to our rooms to get dressed and ready to go. I decided to go with a yellow skater dress that complimented my sun kissed skin, and a pair of sandal wedges to match. I brush through my pink wavy locks, that my roots were growing through, put on just a slight amount of makeup, spritz a bit of Shawn's Signature fragrance mist and walked out to the living room. Shawn's not out yet, so I go to the couch put my wedges on, then I grab two water bottles and fill them up. I know Shawn is obsessed with his water, so might as well use a reusable bottle than make waste by using plastic bottles. Shawn comes out of his room and looks like he took a shower since his hair is wet, it's a good look for him haha.

"Whatcha doin there?" (Shawn says shaking out the water from his hair with his hand)

"I am filling up water bottles, one for you and one for me." (me)

"Ooh thank you." (Shawn comes over and kiss me a quick peck on the lips)

"D'you just get out of the shower?" (I say try to fix his hair up a bit)

"Yup, just a quick one before going. You smell really good. What is that?" (Shawn)

"Shawnie, shouldn't you know your own fragrance? Haha." (me)

"Mmm. I know I did good with this one. Smells wonderful. I use it on some occasions, too. But not like every single day." (Shawn)

"Yeah, well I love it." (I say giving him a kiss)

"Mm. Ready to go?" (Shawn)

"Yeah. Let's go." (me)

*********************