Four

"Oh, uhm, hi Shawn."

"Hey Janessa."

"You remember my name? Uhm. What are you doing out late?"

"Oh your name is pretty unique and easy to remember and I was just looking to get a cup of cool green tea."

"Oh, I just finished turning off everything and was just about to leave, but I could still make you some."

"Oh no, it's okay. Never mind. Wouldn't want you to go out of your way for a cup of tea."

"Okay then. Uhm. Would you want to come over to my apartment and I could make you some tea there? If that's okay with you."

"Are you sure? I'd hate to impose."

"It's really fine, no biggie." We laugh as I quote him from last night, when he offered to take Drey and I home.

"Okay, I'll wait for you outside?"

"Sure. Let me just close up the shop and I'll meet you outside."

I hear the door jingle and shut as Shawn walks out. I take off my apron and hang in on the rack with the other aprons, grab my jacket, wallet, and phone, and the muffin, and head out the door. I turn to close the door completely and lock up. When I turn around I see Shawn taking pictures with a few fans who noticed him in the dark, and once they were done he turned towards me. He motions me over and I walk up slowly to him. I stop when we're about a foot apart and look slightly up, since he's taller than me by a good seven inches or so. And I hold up the paper bag, up close to his face.

"What's that?" He asks.

"Hm. Do you trust me?" I ask back.

"I dunno. I guess I trust every fan. So yes, I do trust you."

"Okay then, close your eyes and open you're mouth." He closes his eyes and opens his mouth as I take out the blueberry muffin and tell him to bite down.

"Mmmm. Delicious. I'm guessing blueberry muffin?" he says before opening his eyes.

"Ding ding ding. Correct. Here." I hand him the muffin and he finishes it off in three bites. He puts the muffin wrapper into the paper bag I'm holding and I throw it away in a nearby trashcan.

"Okay, that by far has to be one of the best muffins I have ever had." he says fervently.

He takes a hand out of his pocket and gestures outward toward the sidewalk and says, "Lead the way." We walk and talk on the way to my apartment, and I get to know to him a little better than what is shown on the media. I talk about myself a bit and about Drey and our past. I must've not noticed the flashing cameras until Shawn grabs my hand and we start running. We're running at full speed trying to outrun the paparazzi until we end in my apartment's alley. We crouched over and breathed heavily, and when we both had caught out breathes, I asked, "How'd you know where I live..?"

"I dropped you home yesterday? Drey gave me directions. You were out cold. Haha."

"Oh right. Yeah it makes sense I don't remember how I got in my apartment and in bed."

We went up the stairs until we reached my door. I unlocked the door and turned on the lights.

"Drey I'm home, and we have a visitor." I yell.

I took off my shoes and slipped into my slides by the door and walked into the living room, and set my coat and things onto the armchair. I turn around to see Shawn taking off his shoes, then looking up at me, making eye contact.

"Well, welcome to our humble abode." Drey greets from behind me.

"Thanks, and thank you for letting me stop by." Shawn says.