Seventeen

Reader's notice: This chapter has MATURE scenes, so read at your own will.

Janessa

Shawn and I both wake up to the sound of our alarms, and we get ready for the day. I head to kitchen and make us both quick peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and get out two bananas, too. Then I head back to my room, wash my face and put on some light make-up as always, and decided to put my hair into a French braid so I wouldn't have to deal with it on the flight and throughout the day, and then I get dressed into the outfit I set out last night. I grab my suitcase and my travel tote that has my passport and all my necessities and go out to the living room. Shawn's suitcase and guitar is set by the door already and he has his backpack on his back.

"Morning beautiful." (Shawn says giving me a quick kiss on the cheek, before having his glass of water)

"Morning. I made pb and j sandwiches and got out bananas to eat on the way to the airport." (I say drinking my own glass of water)

"I saw. Thanks babe. Okay, we gotta go. The car's here to pick us up, so let's go." (Shawn)

I grab our breakfast put it in my tote, then Shawn takes both our suitcases and I grab his guitar and we make our way downstairs to the car. When we get downstairs, there are quite a few people there waiting for us. They take our suitcases and Shawn's guitar and we hop into the car. On the way to the airport, Shawn and I eat our breakfast and talk a bit. 

"Ohmygosh. I'm so excited!" (me)

"I'm glad you are because I am too." (Shawn)

Before we knew it, we got to the airport and there were a bunch of fans waiting for us there, or rather waiting for Shawn. I put on my huge sunglasses to try and hide my face and I surprised when fans asked if they could take pictures with me, too. Shawn and I took a few together and a few separately, and we had to head to the gate, so we said our goodbyes and see you agains and made our way inside. Everything was pretty quick, and we made our way onto the plane and we were off. Shawn and I were seated next to each other on the plane, and he held my hand for relatively the whole flight. I listened to some music and slept and Shawn did the same. The flight wasn't too long at about seven and a half hours, so we weren't too tired when we landed. The time difference is only about six hours so that also isn't too bad. Once we grab our luggage and get passed customs, we make it out and there are people coming up to Shawn and giving him hugs and saying hey and hi. I didn't know who most of them were, so Shawn introduces me to them and them to me, and we head to the hotel. 

********************

Shawn and I didn't get separate rooms since it's less of a hassle. When we got to our hotel room, we put our suitcases down and decided to shower and freshen up after the flight, before heading to dinner with everybody. Shawn hops into the shower first while I open up my suitcase to get an something to wear for dinner. I opt on a light grey shirt and a black jean skirt with a pair of classic black Vans. I set my clothes on the bed and my shoes by a chair and get undressed and get in the shower with Shawn. We just keep it quick, a few kisses here and there, but we gotta get going so we hurry it up. Shawn gets out first, then I do, and I get into a robe and blow dry my hair and do my makeup before heading out into the bedroom. I take off the robe and put on my bra and panties and Shawn just stares at me.

"What?" (I ask)

"Nothing. You're just so fucking beautiful." (Shawn)

"Haha stoppp. Hurry up and get dressed otherwise we're going to be late." (I say blushing and brushing it off)

We get dressed quickly and meet Andrew, Ziggy, Geoff, Justin, Mike, and the rest of the crew downstairs to go to dinner. We all leave together and arrive at restaurant and are seated. Shawn talks to everyone and introduces me more properly to his friends and some of the crew who I haven't met yet before our food is served. And when we're done eating, Andrew had told the waiters that is was going to be Shawn's birthday tomorrow and they came out with a cake and everything. He was so surprised and blushing, and everyone sang off key to "Happy Birthday" and he blew out his candles and we ate the cake.