Nine

I wake up to find my leg crossed over completely on top of Shawn with my hand still on his chest, and his shirt I'm wearing is bunched up together at my waist... I look up and see him still asleep and I need a glass of water, but we're so close together, I don't want to move to much, so I don't wake him. I try to move off of him, but he pulls me, tightly, to him. My face is now in his neck and his head is over my shoulder. Our legs are intertwined, it's as if I jumped and gave him a bear hug while wrapping my legs around him, with our arms holding each other, but we're laying down in bed.. and my legs aren't completely around him.. and we're both not wearing much. He loosens his arms around me, and I try to get loose, but I feel something poking me... He pulls me even closer..

"Trying to escape me?" (he says with a smirk on his face)

"Uhm. No. I, uh, didn't want to wake you. I was just going to try to get a glass of water.." (me)

"I see." (he turns and lies on his back while still holding me tightly which results in me on top of him... straddling him in a way.. my boobs are touching his chest and our faces are mere centimeters apart.. and I can still feel it poking me..) "Well... I'm awake now..." he says as he leans forward and kisses me.

"Uhm.. Shawn.. I don't know how to tell you this, but uhm.. You're poking me..." (me)

"Poking yo--" (Shawn thinks about it, blushes deeply and let's me go) "Oh uhm.. sorry.. you know it's just that I woke up and you know.. my body's way of telling me I'm awake and... uhh sorry..."

"Shawn it's okay. Don't worry about it. It's fine."

We both get out of bed and I put on some cut-off jean shorts to wear under Shawn's shirt and we head to the kitchen. As we pass the living room we see Aaliyah and Drey chatting away, and we say our 'good mornings' and 'did you sleep wells'. When Shawn and I got to the kitchen, we both drank a glass of water and I asked if I could make breakfast for everyone. Shawn said sure, and he got out some ingredients for me to work with and I got cooking. I decided to make some blueberry waffles, fry some bacon and eggs, and make some muffins with the left over waffle batter. I cut up some strawberries and bananas and rinsed off blueberries to top the waffles.

"Why you guys are up early." (his mom)

"Good morning, Mrs. Mendes." (me)

"Uh-uh. Karen." (his mom)

"Oh haha. Good morning, Karen." (me)

"Yeah, Janessa wanted to make breakfast for everybody." (Shawn)

"Aw you didn't have to do that." (Karen comes and hugs Shawn and he kisses her forehead, and she comes and gives me a hug, too)

"I mean, it's the least I can do. Plus, I love cooking and baking so, it's fun." (me)

"Well, I'll leave you two to it then." (his mom)

We finish making the food and I plate it while Shawn sets the table. And as we set the food on the table, everyone comes up to it and deeply inhales.

"God, that smells amazing." (Aaliyah)

"Oh you betcha, my sis makes delicious food." (Drey)

"Oh I'll bet it taste as good as it smells." (Manny)

"I can't wait to eat!" (Karen)

"Well then, let's eat." (Shawn)

*********************

"That was delicious Janessa." (Karen)

"It truly was." (Manny)

"I really couldn't agree more!!' (Aaliyah)